This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 5x112 Brabus IV 3-piece 18x8.5/9.5

Selling my discontinued Brabus Monoblock IV's 3-piece 18x8.5 ET35 and 18x9.5. ET35. Wheels are in mint condition, no rash, bends, cracks, or leaks. Paint is decent, but not perfect. Two are satin black and two are metallic brown copper. They are easily taken apart without special tools for a repaint or remove the paint and polish the forged aluminum faces too. Two of the authentci Brabus caps are in great condish, and two were reps and thrown away from broken tabs. I will include Mercedes caps in carbon fiber black or silver, if you want. Tires are stretched Falkens, but are worn down to slicks on the inside two inches from camber. Will have them removed before shipping, unless you want them. 5x112 with 66.6 center bore, fits any Mercedes as is, or VW and Audi with hub centric rings.

Located in Port Angeles, WA for $1000 pick-up or $1200 shipped anywhere in the US.

[

those are beautiful!
    glws
    -Matt

Comment

Sucks to see them go, GLWS. Thanks again for currupting me with SW!!!

Comment

gahhhh dammit. I wish i had the dough.. Trade for alphards? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
          those are beautiful!
          glws
          Thanks mang
          Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
          Sucks to see them go, GLWS. Thanks again for currupting me with SW!!!
          Love em and leave em, its a bad habit. Hey bro, Im glad to see you around here, I wouldn't have steered you wrong.
          Originally posted by Hotrun_bb View Post
          gahhhh dammit. I wish i had the dough.. Trade for alphards? lol
          Actually, if your serious then yeah, if you were to pay shipping both ways. I really need the money, but Ive always had a hard-on for Alpards too. I can't afford to ship out of pocket because of xmas and then a two week vacation right afterwards I still havent saved any money for.

Are they OEM 18x8/9? Mint condition?
          [

Comment

they are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +35. The alphards need some refinishing. 2 out of 4 have small bends from the previous owner. But they hold air. The rears have brand new tires and the fronts are half bald but i just had it flipped so has fresh thread. Im willing to do the shipping thing if you want to. I have some friends up in WA too. How much is shipping anyways. lol.

Comment

they are 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 +35. The alphards need some refinishing. 2 out of 4 have small bends from the previous owner. But they hold air. The rears have brand new tires and the fronts are half bald but i just had it flipped so has fresh thread. Im willing to do the shipping thing if you want to. I have some friends up in WA too. How much is shipping anyways. lol.
              Originally posted by BADwayz View Post

Love em and leave em, its a bad habit. Hey bro, Im glad to see you around here, I wouldn't have steered you wrong.

Actually, if your serious then yeah, if you were to pay shipping both ways. I really need the money, but Ive always had a hard-on for Alpards too. I can't afford to ship out of pocket because of xmas and then a two week vacation right afterwards I still havent saved any money for.
              Are they OEM 18x8/9? Mint condition?
              I feel ya, thanks for the pointers man.
              Good to see a win/win type of situation possibly going down. GL fellas!!!
              Last edited by NELSON09; 12-16-2009, 09:34 PM. Reason: UfT up the multiquote

Comment

Can you show a pic of the bends? Doesn't ride funny or throw off the balance does it? Shipping should be around $150 each way if you budle them into two sets or two.
                [

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                  I feel ya, thanks for the pointers man.
                  Good to see a win/win type of situation possibly going down. GL fellas!!!
                  Hmm, possibly indeed. Thanks broseph
                  [

Comment

I'll take a pic tomorrow in the light. if 150 each way, I'll try to swing 300. Gotta see my Xmas budget. I'll post pics tomorrow and see if I can do it for sure

Comment

Sounds good
                      [

Comment

pm sent

Comment

these still available???

Comment

Yes, yes they are.
                            [

Comment

zomg, i love this E.