Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Schnitzer Splits

No Pics. Boo. I know.

Howvere, looking to buy a set in need of a refurb but no idea if i need special tools for this like you do for BBS rims.

There cheap as one of the baskets has cracked on the lip, but i'm planning on getting this repaired as i can't find a basket for one anywhere!!

any tips from anyone whos done a set of these??

which acs wheels? Acs has had a few different splits.
    my name is andy.

Comment

ah sorry - 2 piece type 2 rims.

8x17 and 9x17 et 35 & 45 respectively.

faces are bolted to front of the basket - similar to the bbs style 5 2 piece i think.

looks like an allen key bolt on front and nut on rear i guess but photos are cack

Comment

have you tried contacting acs? wheel manufacturers tend to make replacement parts for a while after the wheel has been discontinued

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          have you tried contacting acs? wheel manufacturers tend to make replacement parts for a while after the wheel has been discontinued
          ACS does not carry any individual parts for any of their wheels. They buy them from the mfg like ronal or OZ. I tried contacting both AC and Ronal for replacement parts for my Type III splits, but I could not get a reply from ronal and acs straight up denied me. They did give me a discount on 2 new wheels, however.
          my name is andy.

Comment

Working...
          X