Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to plan an weekly meet come spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to plan an weekly meet come spring?

Was thinking their really isn't any weekly meets in the area besides the old warwick applebees meet that got moved, so we should start a SW weekly get together.

Discuss.
    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Sounds good to me.

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

Noob from Boston here...I'd make it out in the spring
      sigpic

Comment

down as long as its in somewhat of a central location....and the old warwick applebees meets were beyond the shit

Comment

Yeah I was thinking somewhere in Mass is pretty central for everyone in New England. We just got to think of a place where. The old warwick meet is kinda lame....I want a purely Stanceworks meet.
          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
            Yeah I was thinking somewhere in Mass is pretty central for everyone in New England. We just got to think of a place where. The old warwick meet is kinda lame....I want a purely Stanceworks meet.
            That'll probably be a small meet...lol
            sigpic

Comment

ugh...this means i gotta get my coils and everything in order cant let mike beat me this year

Comment

a purely stanceworks meet would be cool i was thinkin about this the other day patriot place at gillette stadium... not to bad for ri people and mass people plenty of parking and places to eat, just some food for thought

Comment

Originally posted by grundle View Post
                  a purely stanceworks meet would be cool i was thinkin about this the other day patriot place at gillette stadium... not to bad for ri people and mass people plenty of parking and places to eat, just some food for thought
                  I also have been thinking about that, seems like the best spot definitely.

Comment

Patriot Place is a good location. Tons of places to eat/drink and tons of parking that's never full.

Comment

But its over 2 hours away lol. I'd be down once in a while but for a weekly meet that's too far for me.

Comment

I def want to do some meets this spring, dont know what I will be driving then but it will surely be stanced.
                        E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                        E36 M3 Mugello rot
                        GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                        https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                          But its over 2 hours away lol. I'd be down once in a while but for a weekly meet that's too far for me.
                          2 hours no way takes me 45 minutes to get home (lincoln) from way southern ri takes me 20-25 mins to get from my house to work (few miles up the route 1 from gillette) hour and 5 mins absolute tops....with that attitude u might as well change our name to Cryron

Comment

Yeah. Patriot Place is no more than an hour I'd say.

Grundle, I never met you, but it's at Patriot Place, I say we caravan...

Comment

i say somewhere in milford

Comment

Working...
                              X