interchangability of bbs and hartge wheel bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interchangability of bbs and hartge wheel bits

hey im looking at getting some 15x7 hartge wheels but would want to widen them by changing the lips. anyone know if the bolt pattern is the same as the common bbs rs wheels? or who sells hartge lips in varioius sizes?
    cheers.
    sigpic
    Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
    Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
    Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

I no most 17 inch Hartge wheels use O.Z. racing lips and barrels, but i dont think O.Z. has anything in 15. Got any pics of the wheels or the number of bolts used, bbs is usually 34.

Comment

IIRC i read about being able to use shmidt barrels on oz's

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by raffi91 View Post
        bbs is usually 34.
        all bbs 15" wheels are 30 bolts though.

easiest way would be count how many bolts you have and get onto a place that make/sells the lips and ask them for them.
        Last edited by kev.skyline; 12-14-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raffi91 View Post
          I no most 17 inch Hartge wheels use O.Z. racing lips and barrels, but i dont think O.Z. has anything in 15. Got any pics of the wheels or the number of bolts used, bbs is usually 34.
          All Hartge wheels were made by O.Z. And O.Z. did make 15" wheels the O.Z. turbos r the most popular. It has been stated that BBS 15" r 30 bolt so r 15" O.Z. wheels.

Comment

Working...
          X