FS: BBS RS 17x9 +20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS 17x9 +20

Selling my wheels to add money to my next car fund. I want a benz. The wheels could use a refinish, the lips are pretty dull since they haven't been polished since august. They have tires on them. Not really sure how much they're worth though. Asking $1200 plus shipping. willing to meet half way if it's a reasonable distance. I'll have pictures of the wheels tomorrow.

No one seems to put the bolt pattern on here... what bolt pattern?

And pics? Been more than 10 days

Comment

Pics and bolt pattern please.

What model RSs are they?
      -Nick

Comment

info would be great. looking for 17" centers in 5x114.3. willing to part them out?
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

im pretty sure they are either 5x114 or 4x114 considerign they were on an accord

im sure you can search his s/n and find pics although it doesnt seem like he's in a rush to sell

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
          form>function
          "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

i live in maryland and i wanted to see whats up with the rims. i know im new here but i have history on 8thcivic.com

Comment

Working...
            X