For the SW crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the SW crew

Reppin the familia all the way to hong kong and the man himself <3.

PS this is what i brought back LOL.

Holla if theres anythin commin up xoxo
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

wtf Colin man......fkin hell u dangerous kient...turn it off before u get sunburnt.....
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

i didnt get sunburnt whole time in hk/bangkok/ko samui.. got back fri morning and within 20mins of being outside i got burnt sighhhhhh. less racism jase or ill taser you at next gc meet
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

fuck yeah! How'd you manage to get the taser in? Youre lucky as fuck man. Could sell that for around 200+ bucks here in australia

Comment

dont you fucking dare bring that anywhere near me. i fucking swear to god colin.
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

loll i brought back 2 tasers, that mobile phone one and one that looks like a flashlight. they both still have alternate functions ie the phone also has a light and the flashlight actually works lol so i just ran the batteries down until the taser couldn't go off anymore and just packed them in my luggage. the laser was a bit harder as there's been alot of publicity about ppl aiming them at planes etc, so i just dismantled it and packed the pieces all over my luggage and carry on bag. Got through customs fine but cause im a fob i had to go into overseas immigration line -_- ffs nearly killed me lining up for over an hr!. Swear this yr im becoming a legitimate Australian citizen ^_^ lol jase id never taser a mate even if they begged me - although when i asked the guy who i bought it from whether it was overly dangerous his reply was 'no die just sleep'.. couldnt be that bad LOL. <3
            Last edited by cln; 03-04-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

HAAAHAHAHAAHH LOLOL. Love how you're like 'couldnt be that bad' lulz

Comment

mates got one of them lasers as well. heaps fun...ecspecially on prinny hwy on a friday night
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling I'm gonna get tazed?

Comment

Hong Kong FTW!

Comment

Man I accidentally tased myself once. It hurt

Moh, now that you say it I'll tase you

Comment

don't taze me bro!

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Man I accidentally tased myself once. It hurt

Moh, now that you say it I'll tase you

Comment

yeah i fell asleep on the flashlight taser by accident when i first bought it (swear it wasnt there when i settled down for a few zZzZ), zapped myself in the hand and fell off my bed. would be a pretty good alarm come to think of it haha

Comment

Idiot hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X