Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an epic wheel fitment for my E30....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an epic wheel fitment for my E30....

Sterling silver '91 318is, don't have a decent pic at the moment since the previous owner deleted all his from his photobucket account. So I'll include a crappy iPhone pic from a parking lot on while I was driving it home.

BBS RS, thinking 16x8.5 and 16x9.5, 205/45, 225/40. Haven't completely decided on offsets yet, I want it to be FLUSH but not a bunch of poke or anything. ALthough just a touch of poke would be acceptable.

I also haven't decided on what color to refinish them yet, BBS silver centers with polished lips/nuts, chrome bolts would look classy, but it's a bit boring. On the other hand I don't want pink centers/gold bolts ridiculousness either.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Ideas? On offsets and color combo's for the wheels?

EDIT: Yes the car is on coils so I'll be able to dial in the ride height, just had it up that high for the drive back from NJ to OK.
    Attached Files

et10 front and back

Comment

I was thinking et5 up front with camberz.

Any thoughts on a color combo for the RS?

Comment

Well how much camberz will you be running?

You could do Nogaro centers if you want something different but not flashy. Should look great with the silver.

Comment

Probably -2.5ish with a nice roll/pull on the fenders. Maybe more.

Expectng more feedback on this site!

Comment

Oh yes!

brb, brewing idea

Edit: I like the et10 idea. I can show you what my fronts look like at et13 on an 8.5 in like a week.

The tire size is about right, should be good for stretch but not extreme.
            Last edited by Stephen; 12-11-2009, 02:01 PM.

Flickr

Comment

Hmmm, maybe Norgaro centers and lips, with a polished nut and chrome BBS logo and chrome bolts.

That sounds interesting.

Comment

my vote is for polish centers ( not that many people do it in the US?) with nogaro or d'schwarz lips, and chrome bolts

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  my vote is for polish centers ( not that many people do it in the US?) with nogaro or d'schwarz lips, and chrome bolts
                  Hmmm, I know I definitely would not want to polish or maintain the polish on the centers!

Do you haz the fotochop? I'd like to see the my last idea....

Comment

haz cs4. No haz time rinow, packing to go back to cali and work on my fitmentz.

I might be able to do it later though

Flickr

Comment

Boooooooooooo!

Comment

et5 up front with that much camberz should be about perfect.

Don't do dark lips though, especially with multi-piece wheels. The darkness makes the lip blend into the tire and makes the center look even smaller.

I has photochopz, but also tiredz. I'll start it at least and see how far I get.

Comment

<3 for your fotographica work

Comment

Im bad at putting wheels to the car. Anything else? I got plenty times on my hand. MW2 is screwing me over.
                            Attached Files

Comment

^^^

Those are dope. I'd love to put those on my E30. Clean and classy, just how I like it.
                              -Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X