Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parting out the Passat, some parts will fit MK5/A3, etc. as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out the Passat, some parts will fit MK5/A3, etc. as well.

Gonna start parting out my Passat, probably this weekend...here's the parts list. Most are interchangable with MK5 GTI/GLI/Jetta/Rabbit/Passat/Eos. Open to offers on stuff.

H&R Ultralow coilovers for MK5/Audi A3, work on several other cars, Passat/Jetta/Eos, etc. in perfect condition, ride nice and go very low, especially on the Passat. $1000 obo.

AME Shallen AX 19x8.5/9.5 +35. They aren't in very good condition, but are rare and pretty cool wheels, would look good with work. One front wheel has curb rash, the rears have tire machine clamp marks on the lips 2 wheels have scratches on the face, one wheel has a small bend but balances out and holds air perfectly fine. Tires are 225/35s and 235/35s. They would be a great set of wheels to fix/re-finish, etc. $800 obo, I paid $1,200 from internet seller, pictures didn't show any damage, I got screwed, hah.

Neuspeed wrinkle red P-Flo intake, has like 5k miles on it, filter is still clean, no scratches or defects, looks new. For FSI motor (BPY) with man. trans. $150 obo

Passat B6 OEM euro front clear turn signals. $50 obo

OEM Euro headlight switch $50 obo

HID foglight kit for MK5/B6, have 3k bulbs or 5k bulbs, can include both if wanted, comes with resistor packs as well. $100 obo with both pairs of bulbs.

Pic of car for reference:

This picture is with the front coilovers about half an inch from maxed out, and the rears about half way down.

IM me for offers/pictures of parts, everything's still on the car as of right now.

Prices do not include shipping.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

well these coils fit a 06 passat

Comment

Yes sir. Will fit 06 thru 10

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

So is that $1000 shipped? Would I need anything else to get low?

Comment

Yeah ill do 1000 shipped I suppose. Won't need anything else besides a fender roll if its on flush rims

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
          X