Vic: Stolen 27/2/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic: Stolen 27/2/2012

Hey all, Stolen around 3am From Rowville south east vic.
    "MARKME" Our Subaru Brumby got stolen last night, its white lowered on 16" staggered simmons. Its a very quick car and police already have a small chase with it this morning but it was lost. Any help finding this vehicle would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for some better pictures at the moment.

Cheers
    Steve
    0432 657 890

Nice ride man. Sorry to hear that. Ill keep my eye out. Its still sporting the rego markme? :S

Comment

local areas for me will keep eye out
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Fingers crossed this can be found. So much time and effort was put in, it would be a real shame to see it get fucked by some heartless wankers.

Comment

I believe that latest (according to FB) is that the car has been located, with damage to interior/missing stereo?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D View Post
            I believe that latest (according to FB) is that the car has been located, with damage to interior/missing stereo?
            word spreads quick?
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

is that yours steve??
              hope its ok!
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

hey all thanks heaps for keeping an eye out.

we got a phone call about 2 yesterday by a mates brother saying the car was up near his work shop just in seaford right across the road from vicroads. we got down there pretty quickly and waited for the cops to rock up. it was towed to their yard to be finger printed but the interior looks bad, dash is all broken not sure why because the head unit was crap but anyway, amp sub look to be gone and front plate. we hope power fc is still there and hope the motor and box weren't damaged but we will have to wait and see.

rear rim looks to have copped a gutter at some point maybe just with a re-roll should be ok.

anyway we're happy to just have got it back, it doesn't look like much but alot of time, beers, laughs have gone into this thing so massive thanks to everyone that kept a look out for it.

hopefully maggots are found, if not hope everytime they piss it feels like a rhino in a pineapple suit is coming out there dick.

cheers
                steven and mark.

Comment

Originally posted by neni View Post
                  local areas for me will keep eye out
                  +1

Comment

Its ok AJ, you can stop looking...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by jnrm3 View Post
                      ...a rhino in a pineapple suit ....
                      I lol'd.

Comment

lol my bad

Comment

Working...
                        X