FS: BBS Style 5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS Style 5s

So i just got these in the last week or two but now with this style 5 craze going on i'm gonna go in a new direction with my wheels and i already have my eye on a set and they will definately be different :shh:

Anyways BBS Style 5s (or RC090) they are 5x120, 17x8 et. +20 all around

I bought them off Ebay, But they came from Euromcars.com. on the website they were advertised for $1,600 but on Ebay they had them for $1,250 with free shipping so i figured why not. the wheels are in supurb shape and look great! they were powdercoated like a gloss black and the lips were micro polished by a profesional. I haven't mounted tires on them or even test fit them on my car yet they have been sitting in my room in the boxes they came in because i haven't had enough time.

Anyways like i said i paid $1,250 for them and have receits. I might not get what i paid but worth a try just shoot me some offers :thumbup:

Sorry for the crap pics. kodak point and shoot FTL. also my screen is busted and i can't see what i'm taking a picture of lol so i just took a bunch of pictures and these are the best. pics dont do it justice they look great in person!

Thanks for looking.

:edit: they have all four center caps color matched and i'll throw in 4 hub rings :thumbsup:

And i know i'm new to this forum but i found it because of Brandon's (Southpaw) hilarious sig : on e46fanatics and i hope to eventually contribute once i get my new wheels and my coils come in :excited:
    Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 06-19-2009, 07:36 PM.
    -Brandon-

Good luck on the sale

Comment

Okay so they are on local Craigslist as well, and some guy offered $950. Is that a low ball offer in anyone's opinion??
      -Brandon-

Comment

Hell no, thats probably the best you'll get!

Sell em before he changes his mind

Comment

dude! i never knew you were selling em.

I totally understand where you're coming from.

GL with sale!
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Yeah I love the way your car looks on them but i need somethin that i havent seen done yet but yeah i guess they will be sold before the weekend is over.....damn that was fast LMAO
            -Brandon-

Comment

Quick sell! Nice!

Comment

Bump buyer fell through

Shoot me any kind of reasonable offer and I'll probably take it I need these gone!
                -Brandon-

Comment

Bump still available
                  -Brandon-

Comment

bump O.B.O. !
                    -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                    X