X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" custom BBS RS 4x100

update

So, a few sets are being built this winter for the 2013 season/ Please reserve your spot if you would like a set. Only a few sets will be completed, so the earlier you sign up, the more likely you will get a set come spring..

studio.delucav@gmail.com

please only people who are actually interested in a set, please no window shoppers. I have a huge following of people who are interested in the work and details, but cant afford the 2500+ price tags for something of this level. thats what taking a peek at the blog is for... spinFAB.net

so the following 2 sets are in the works that are still available: 3 sets are already sold and in transit. 2 sets left for this winters builds ad that might be it

set 1: the metallic gunmetal set i posted above
    can be any combination of 16x8, 16x8.5, and or 16x9

set 2: gloss white faces, 4x100 works
    same combination of widths can be chosen or something else if needed
    will have gold plated bolts, black inner barrels, gold anodized full height hex caps, and black/gold bbs logos.

those are the 2 sets that will be up for grabs. the gunmetal set will be complete in a matter of days, the white set in about 2 or 3 weeks as I am waiting on my lips to arrive from my german fabricator. Ran out of the last batch

both sets are welded, redrilled, milled, and then the extra added bonus i have started to add into the work is that We machine custom hub rings out of the same aluminum and weld them to the wheel during the welding process. So no cheap hub rings to purchase. added strength, less cheap parts on the set

2650 for either

you guys have all seen sets i have done, so here are some random pics of sets i have completed to give ideas. pictures are worth 1000 words...

thats only some of the sets i have built over the past few years. have done quite a few, and the quality is worth every penny. Again spinfab.net if you want to see whats been happening lately around these parts
    Last edited by 1badg35; 12-18-2012, 11:19 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

as promised, here are a few crappy phone pics of the redrill and welding work.

there are 3 centers in this pic

heres the back pad after the fill and drill

put the fourth wheel together so i can test fit tomorrow on the e21

this is what the rear wheels will look like. 16x9 with 3" stepped lip. centers are currently polished, but ready to go in for a little media blasting and some fresh powder
    sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

here are some shots of the 16x9 on my e21. 3" lips fit with ease, could easily do a 3.5" lip with the way the car is currently set up.

I decided to swap out the polished center for one i had sprayed a color similar to macademia metallic from porsche. 24k gold bolts, 3" stepped lip, conical cap. color is temporary, just did it to show possibilities

and a pic of the welding and drill (yes dont mind the 4th lug was not in. it was just a test fit.

these wheels were made for a low e21 / e30! someone pick these up
      sigpic

Comment

beautiful..

Comment

Wow, wish I could afford these
          i got 99 problems and they all b*tches - KC

Comment

god dam these would look sick on my miata ugh. hopefully you still have these in a few weeks and i cant afford them. good luck with these beauties

Comment

this set and 2 just like it are already sold. but when you are ready, shoot me an email and you too can have a set just like it, with whatever finishes you choose
              sigpic

Comment

alright, there also is another option for the last set. i can instead of 2.5 and 3.0" lips, use 1.5" slant lips that have been mirror polished for all 4 corners

this set would be:
                4x100 redrilled
                16x7.5 and 16x8
                same info goes as the original plan

2250 for the wheels in this configuration if someone would rather have that
                sigpic

Comment

im interested in a set for my 97 cabrio looking for a perfect fitment.body hitting lip.

Comment

alright, so heres the info. since i had overwhelming interest, i decided to do 4 identical sets. 3 have sold, and the 4th is pending payment, but also seems to be sold.

with that said, if you want to have a set done by me in the next 4-8 weeks time, shoot me an email, and i will put you on a list. once your name comes up, we can get into details. but only if you are a serious buyer. i dont want to see serious people have to wait because you feel like window shopping.
                    sigpic

Comment

alright, so 5 sets are in process, and it looks like the last sets buyer has flaked out, so i am just putting this out there to see if a buyer wants to come forward.

This offer will likely only last the day if that, but i figured i would put the offer out there anyway.

studio.delucav@gmail.com
                      sigpic

Comment

alright, so long story short, I have 1 extra set that was done in a very interesting color. I like to call it Guldens spicy brown mustard with a metallic flake.

options still exist, since i have not yet assembled for gold or chrome bolts, conical or hex caps, your choice of color on the bbs logos. barrels have since been shot in satin black

anyone interested in a uniquely colored wheel set?

they are 16x8 and 16x8.5 btw with a brand new set of 6061-t6 forged 2.5" and 3" stepped lips.

here is a pic of the centers on the floor for another view of the color

would look sick on a white or black car, even a nice combo with red, blue, or certain green colored cars would be awesome.

oh and we did all the sets to match, so the welding and redrill looks just like this on all the sets. tons of work, ridiculously good outcome

sigpic

Comment

These look to be sold
                          sigpic

Comment

So, all of the sets have been sold. I do import sets and will do so in a few weeks, so if someone is interested in a future set shoot me an email.
                            studio.delucav@gmail.com

please only people who are actually interested in a set, no window shoppers. I have a huge following of people who are interested in the work and details, but cant afford the 2500+ price tags for something of this level. thats what taking a peek at the blog is for... spinFAB.net
                            sigpic

Comment

looking for 15' 4x100 rs or rm's nothing crazy i just want to build a set and really just need faces.... and barrels... and more barrels haha lmk man!!!
                              HoodRatStatus
                              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Working...
                              X