2012 Hard Parkin' Meet's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Hard Parkin' Meet's

Well everyone - its a new year and you know what that means?

Hard Parking™ Meets!

After going back and fourth with some format changes I have decided on keeping the Friday evening setup. Too many people seem to have plans on Saturday nights and our roots are having them on Fridays. Time had been adjusted a bit, considering people have work on Fridays and people will want to clean their cars.

I am really hoping for a great season. September and August of last year was the best we ever had and we are hoping to top it this year with lots of PR. Let your friends know, invite them to the FB event page and have them invite their friends. I will be in communication with the parking management company to see if the top section can be used and to maybe get some understanding on their part.

Looking forward to this year guys!

When: 7pm-10pm
    • April 13th
    • May 18th
    • June 15th
    • July 13th
    • August 17th
    • September 14th

Where: Union Station Parking Garage, 225 Franklin St, Worcester MA 01604.

Located off of I290 in the center of Worcester, 5 miles from Mass Pike and 2 miles from 146.

Why: Come here and hang out with other like-minded enthusiasts. All makes, all models welcome. No burnouts, racing or anything stupid will be tolerated. We have had good luck with this parking garage and do not intend to lose this location. Parking is $1 an hour, and $1 for any amount of hours after 8pm.

one month to go, who's coming to this?

Comment

238 views and not a single comment. . .

Comment

NEXT FRIDAY!

Comment

tonight!!!!!

Comment

Did anybody attend?

Reason I ask is I'll be in CT over that weekend and my girls sister is from Worcester MA... I'm from London England

Comment

I did, there were like 3 floors full.
              Miata: 298.6whp - 270ft/lbs - 8500 RPM
              GC8: 320 awhp - 295 ft/lbs- 8250 RPM
              http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23302

Comment

Working...
              X