Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good place in Melbourne to get wheels polished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place in Melbourne to get wheels polished?

Anyone know of a place that would polish up mu wheels for a decent price? How much would people estimate. they are my Borbet 16x9's.

Borbet did another re-run of the borbet's so now they will be getting around more often probably, need to make them at least a little bit different :p
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

CN Metal Polishing
    Metal Polishers - Dandenong South, VIC
    Fcty 10/ 23 Union Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia
    (03) 9791 2356

They also knew a painter, An they color matched the rim face to the new centre caps.
    Pricing was very reasonable.

User: Hakhawks Simmons
    Before:

After:

Last edited by HoZy; 02-18-2012, 04:51 AM.

Comment

oooh nice job, might give them a call during the week thanks for the info.
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

^^^ damn, they look nice.
        off topic, USDMem1, do you know Josh D with the red polo and e30? he was raving about someone putting borbet similar specs on their BMW the other day
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

wow amazing

Comment

nah different bloke I think dyl.

I need to get my RS lips done, let me know how they go!

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              off topic, USDMem1, do you know Josh D with the red polo and e30? he was raving about someone putting borbet similar specs on their BMW the other day
              Thats Inkar. He lives in Perth!

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                I know of that car but not Josh. I remember seeing it at a few meets

What do you mean raving? like excited about them putting borbets on or? I'm confused?

My specs are 16x9 +15 all round. Have had my Borbet's for about 8 months or so now. Had to import them from Germany myself... But you can buy them new on ebay now for a very reasonable price too

I need to make mine a little different from the rest to keep them reasonably different from the rest lol

Also, My coil-overs are currently payed for and being built, should be over here soon then I can finally do justice for the wheels

Comment

i sent one away today to get done.
                  got charged $165 for the rim to get repolished. it had gutter rash also they are fixing that also

waiting for the rim to arrive back tomorrow
                  Tyrepower North Melbourne
                  Christopher Lai - Franchise Owner
                  PM/SMS for a quote | Tyres / Wheels / Alignment /
                  212 Abbotsford St, North Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    Anyone know of a place that would polish up mu wheels for a decent price? How much would people estimate. they are my Borbet 16x9's.

Borbet did another re-run of the borbet's so now they will be getting around more often probably, need to make them at least a little bit different :p
                    ur garage and elbow grease

u only pay for product

it's not that hard
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      ur garage and elbow grease

u only pay for product

it's not that hard
                      Yeh, this is true. I think I have the tools too. and if it is going to cost $150+ per wheel, i think maybe the DIY option is looking much better.

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        Yeh, this is true. I think I have the tools too. and if it is going to cost $150+ per wheel, i think maybe the DIY option is looking much better.
                        if you just need to brighten them up. its DIY project. no hard

the 1 i sent away needed remachining and polish. massive chuncks missing
                        Tyrepower North Melbourne
                        Christopher Lai - Franchise Owner
                        PM/SMS for a quote | Tyres / Wheels / Alignment /
                        212 Abbotsford St, North Melbourne

Comment

Contact the place I listed, They charged $50-60 per lip depending on condition, An $200ish to paint the faces from memory.

Cheers
                          Mat

Comment

Well my Bobet's are currently painted in the standard flat silver colour, would need to completely strip paint from the whole wheel, face and lip (1 piece wheel though) then polish. Not an overly easy exercise. very time consuming.

Comment

Working...
                            X