Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: are these Breytons anything special?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: are these Breytons anything special?

Some guy here is selling a set of Breytons, or at least he says they are Breytons.

I have never seen them before (except on pics of his) and I like the old school look.

I wonder if they are anything special or that they are crap I should avoid.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

i like the way those look

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

they are not exactly special, but not exactly common either. Most special thing about that particular set is the color of the centers... first time I've seen those painted a different color than the stock silver. Seen them polished too, looks pretty cool. Seen a few sets on ebay germany. They were made by OZ for Breyton. I'd hit them.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        they are not exactly special, but not exactly common either. Most special thing about that particular set is the color of the centers... first time I've seen those painted a different color than the stock silver. Seen them polished too, looks pretty cool. Seen a few sets on ebay germany. They were made by OZ for Breyton. I'd hit them.
        Thanks.

Just got a reply from him. He's looking for 2500 Euro's.
        So forget about that. My custom set of RS's were cheaper than that.

I'd like them for winter wheels, but not for a summer price.

Comment

That IS expensive. I've seen those go in good condition with polished lips for about roughly 1500, sometimes even cheaper.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Exactly anything multipiece from OZ is win
            sigpic
            http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by phillygs3 View Post
              Exactly anything multipiece from OZ is win

It's different for us American folk though
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Id rock em full polish

Comment

They're pretty common on ebay. I've seen 5 sets or so in the past year at least.

Comment

Thank you all for your input. Now I know they are not rare so I can happily pass.

Comment

love those

Comment

Those would look great with a matte white center. Just wish the face wasn't quite so large, they'd be a lot nicer.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                        X