Need tire help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tire help

So my stock tire is a 205/50/17, im going to be running a set of corvette salad shooters this year but looking for something a bit meatier so i can be able to drive the car harder. i ran 225/40/18s on staggered 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 last season. Looked great but I want to get the car lower and drive faster this year. The wheels are 16x8.5 I kinda wanted a 225/45/16 or a 235/45/16 for mild stretch and still be able corner fairly hard. My problem is finding a tire in this size that works... Do you guys know any tires in this size, or maybe a different size that may work?

thanks

Originally posted by Stancedstratus View Post
    So my stock tire is a 205/50/17, im going to be running a set of corvette salad shooters this year but looking for something a bit meatier so i can be able to drive the car harder. i ran 225/40/18s on staggered 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 last season. Looked great but I want to get the car lower and drive faster this year. The wheels are 16x8.5 I kinda wanted a 225/45/16 or a 235/45/16 for mild stretch and still be able corner fairly hard. My problem is finding a tire in this size that works... Do you guys know any tires in this size, or maybe a different size that may work?

thanks
    225/50-16 is probably one of the most common tire sizes every tire shold come in

Comment

Working...
    X