DTM History - The golden years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTM History - The golden years

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

mmhmm, yep.

I'm feelin this.

Comment

Needs more poke and stretch...

/sarcasm

DTM sucks so much ass now. What a waste of a series it is. Used to be so badass, door to door racing.

Makes me sad. Need to get my M3 back on the track and slide and jump over some gators again FML

Comment

So badass

Comment

Oldschool DTM is awesome.

Modern DTM sucks hairy balls.

That vid is awesome.

I'll just put up some pics I took at the DTM Revival some time ago at the Nürburgring. Even though many of you will have seen those already over at BFc when I first posted them.

The DTM cars sounded awesome, my favourite sounding one was the Ford Sierra. That thing is a beast! When he stepped on the gas you couldn't even hear the E30s and 190s anymore, lol.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I just got a huge want for an e30 m3 and a 190e evo

Comment

Back when:
              -Tires were sticky
              -Winning meant fighting for every inch and not letting your teammate pass you
              -You could get a car that at least resembled one of those.
              -Rumble strips meant you missed the apex
              -Hanging tires was part of the game
              -"The Ring" meant the north course
              -Casual contact was just that... casual
              -Racing was done by gritty dudes, not pre-madonnas

Alfa 155 please KthanksForaskingbye

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

How often you see sparks from front splitter / bumber these days! i say that awesome!

nowdays we just got some plasticracing!!

ok ok now days we get lotfaster around the track but its not the whole thing on the racing.. you need some ACTION!!
                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
                  How often you see sparks from front splitter / bumber these days! i say that awesome!

nowdays we just got some plasticracing!!

ok ok now days we get lotfaster around the track but its not the whole thing on the racing.. you need some ACTION!!

The only place where stuff like that is left is the races on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, i.e. the 24H race and the VLN and so on. Real close racing with real action.

Next best thing is the WTCC, I think. Most exciting series today when watching it, since they tend to battle fairly close and fierce.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    The only place where stuff like that is left is the races on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, i.e. the 24H race and the VLN and so on. Real close racing with real action.

Next best thing is the WTCC, I think. Most exciting series today when watching it, since they tend to battle fairly close and fierce.
                    Yea but what the hell in Finland they only show WRC and Formula1 GP those are as boring as good night sleep song
                    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                    Now: MB W211 320cdi
                    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Sweet video but this one is my favorite :drool:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

I love old DTM. Back when racing was really battling for every inch.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

Working...
                        X