hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

hi i'm planning on moving out to the LA or SD area (depends on which schools i get into) around march or april.

who wants to be my friend?

(although you probably won't be seeing this out there, i have new plans in the works!)
    Flickr

Noo I'm gonna miss Tek. And you're gonna miss 93 octane gas

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

what school did you apply to? i graduated from usd, major $$$ but it learned me good!
      2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
      2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
      1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

well if u come to sd ill be ur homie!
        emerson@migsmotorsports.com
        MigsMotorsports.com
        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Car looks nice

Comment

thanks, this was back when the car was on coilovers, but its on air now, however, its not running very well!

i applied to UCSD, UCLA, UC Riverside, UW (washington) UO (oregon) and UC (colorado)

so it all depends where i get in, but i'm hoping for socal!

thanks guys! i hope to come out to tons of GTGs so i get to meet people and im not all alone in the big state of california
            Flickr

Comment

Whats up bro, those J Lines are on my dream wheel list. UCSD and UCLA are making major cuts in enrollment(I'm a high school counselor) but UCR is definitely booming, I think they're getting a medical school soon. If you go to UCR you can come hang with my team now that we're opening up to all makes and most of us are within 10-20 min. from UCR.

Comment

Originally posted by d.tek View Post
                so it all depends where i get in, but i'm hoping for socal!
                I hope you don't get in to UW. They we won't have to deal with you up here, and you'll never get to shoot my car

Comment

no nor cal schools

please tell me you have a write up on this headlights

Comment

for reals though, no norcal schools?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

nah, idk why, but everywhere i applied to was in socal, haha, i didn't really plan it out that way, but it just worked out that way

i'm kinda hoping for irvine after i heard more about it.. oh and this is for graduate school too.

as far as the headlights go, i don't have a write up, but i've done it about 3-4 times so i'm pretty sure i could explain it pretty well.
                      Last edited by d.tek; 01-04-2010, 09:21 AM.
                      Flickr

Comment

UCI is cool. University of Chinese Immigrants. LOL j/k. Its a huge campus and in South OC. Pretty pricey to live there though. BUT modified car safe.
                        the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

Tek why arent you bring the black golf? good luck and hopefully you get into one of the socal schools!
                          Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

the black car doesn't run, but i have other plans in the works iggy, don't you worry, i'm still a VW enthusiast

thanks guys, where in california ISN'T it modified car safe?
                            Flickr

Comment

UCI=University of Civics and Integras. And it is really pricey to live in Irvine but safer to live in than Riverside

Comment

Working...
                              X