Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-New Vintage Series - HRE Wheels

New Vintage Series

Like many timeless items beauty grows with age; for example the original Gibson Les Paul Custom, a 1988 Ferrari F40 and the Leica M5. While some designs merely grow older, others grow cooler. With that in mind, HRE is proud to offer a sneak peek of its Vintage Line – three designs from the brand’s 34-year history, completely re-engineered with modern 3-piece forged wheel technology for today’s sports and super cars.

“The process of recreating vintage designs that captured the style and essence of the originals was very exciting and challenging for all of us at HRE,” said HRE Wheels President Alan Peltier. “These designs take us all back to the ‘70’s and ‘80’s when we were kids falling in love with exotics for the first time and truly becoming car lovers. Capturing all the character and magic of these designs, while ensuring they fit modern super cars and met our current engineering standards, made the project tougher than simply creating replicas of the original cast wheels. We found inspiration in those original designs but created wheels that reflect the HRE of today; wheels that are truly inspired.”

All three models available in HRE’s Vintage Line have been reengineered with modern FEA analysis for maximum strength, machined from aerospace-grade forged alloy and hand-finished to every customer’s exact specifications. Models available include the 454 (classic Italian style five-window), the 501 (mesh lace) and the 505 (thick five spoke) in 18 through 20 inch diameters and widths ranging from 7 to 14 inches. Nearly unlimited finish options are available, from classic gold, bronze and polished centers and rims to hand-brushing and custom tinted colors.

This series is specifically designed for customers looking for a classic design backed by modern engineering. Popular applications could include the BMW 1M and M3, Porsche 997 and 991, a variety of current Ferrari and Lamborghini models and other popular European, Japanese and domestic sports and luxury cars.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/36386945?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="850" height="475" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/36386945">HRE Wheels: The Birth of the Vintage Series</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/stanceworks">StanceWorks</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Last edited by HRE_Wheels; 02-13-2012, 10:38 AM.
    sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

my jaws on the floor
    3.8.W

Comment

This really sets HRE that much more apart from other wheel manufacturers. Well done. Staying true to HRE's heritage and giving the people what they want! Love it!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

making it harder for me to choose wheels...

Comment

I just shed tears of joy... and peed my pants at the time in happyness.

I just do not like the sizing... no 17" love

I had high hopes for a modern day version of the 505s in 8.5 and 9.5 x 17... Guess I'll just have to hunt down a vintage set sometime.
          Last edited by Dr.AK; 02-07-2012, 02:27 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

would be so nice if smaller sizes were offered, but glad to see the vintage style come back
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

What id do to get a few sets!!! Awesome wheels.

R A C K E T X C L U B
              @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

spectacular guys! have been hearing things about this for a little while now, and it came out great. Now what does a repeat HRE customer do for a sponsored set of 505s? haha

definitely would love to run a set on my z, or maybe the next DD in the works....

great job guys of SW for making this happen!
                Last edited by 1badg35; 02-07-2012, 05:08 PM.
                sigpic
                1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

what kinda pricing are we looking at? 1k a wheel?

Comment

Beauty
                    @jroc561
                    71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

:dickhard:

Comment

Wow! I will be contacting you guys as soon as I pick my jaw up from the floor!!! lol

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

so much want

Comment

On my way to nearest bank, Oh wait I forgot my XD9!

Comment

this is awesome
                              Insta | Dev

Comment

Working...
                              X