Nor cal Fender rolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor cal Fender rolling

anyone have a roller i can use or a shop that does good work for a decent price?
    -Jorge-

Bump for suggestions!

I know Sonic MS and Mach III does fender rolling and shaving. I'm wondering if there are any other places that can shave fenders.

Comment

Selling a eastwood fender roller if you want. Only used once. $260!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Bump for suggestions!

I know Sonic MS and Mach III does fender rolling and shaving. I'm wondering if there are any other places that can shave fenders.
        Just found out that owner of Sonic MS is one of my old high school buddies. Ask for Justin and tell him Wade sent you there to get your fenders rolled, he'll take good care of you. I had heard a lot of them locally so I decided to drop by, lo and behold it was my old friend. Sonic MS can also stretch tires for those who may need it.

Comment

my buddies at Gillis Motorsports can roll fenders and do most of any suspension work that you might need. they are located off curtner and 87 in san jose.. if you need anything done from roll cages to costom suspension work go to them.. you can et a hold of them with their contact info on gillismotorsports.net their addy is wrong since they just moved but give them a call and see what they can do for you

Comment

Working...
          X