Spacer Halp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacer Halp?

Right so i kinda got these wheels here and i wanna run spacers they're 19x8.5 et35.

This is same exact wheel, car, etc. EXCEPT hes got 10mm spacers AND 215/35s I have 235/35s think I can fit 10mm or even 12mm?

-Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Measure the distance from the tire to the fender and space accordingly

Comment

you would probably already be rubbing with that chunky 235 tire. go to a 215 at least and then get a 20mm spacer and some camber
      Ben Purkiss Design
      My Design Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Neb View Post
        you would probably already be rubbing with that chunky 235 tire. go to a 215 at least and then get a 20mm spacer and some camber
        this

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
        form>function
        "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Measure the distance from the tire to the fender and space accordingly

lol I see you posting this in every spacer thread.

It's true though.

Comment

Its too hard to accurately tell someone how big of a spacer to get by just looking at pics. Then posting a pic of a car thats not the car in question and is running a different setup? I can't tell how much the fenders have been rolled, how wide the tire he has runs, or what his camber specs are...

If ya want to do it right, measure. If ya don't care, measure with your eyes closed.

Comment

Its too hard to accurately tell someone how big of a spacer to get by just looking at pics. Then posting a pic of a car thats not the car in question and is running a different setup? I can't tell how much the fenders have been rolled, how wide the tire he has runs, or what his camber specs are...

If ya want to do it right, measure. If ya don't care, measure with your eyes closed.

Bro, I understand. Wasn't saying anything was wrong with your post. I was about to say the same thing then saw that you said it. I just thought it was funny that I knew you'd post that in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateen9 View Post
                Bro, I understand. Wasn't saying anything was wrong with your post. I was about to say the same thing then saw that you said it. I just thought it was funny that I knew you'd post that in this thread.
                Post wasn't aggressive, just further explaining my reasoning

Comment

Camber changes the game, too.

put YOUR wheels on YOUR car and see how they fit.

go from there.

Comment

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Ive had those wheels and I have your same car..

For one i can tell you that those are not spaced. they are right at x8.5 +35, jsut he is running a 215/35.

to put it simply, i had 225/35 on the same wheel, and i couldnt run a 12mm spacer because it would rub way too much.
                      so with a 235/35 you wont be able to at all, actually im surprised you dont rub now as is.

let me know if you need anything else.
                      www.stateofstance.com

sigpic
                      The unofficial Work Wheels whore in the making

Comment

Your sure? he says pretty clearly that he got 10mm

The way my car used to look like: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3068/2731147776_919654ace4_o.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3091/3190250171_7e01a39866_o.jpg How it looks as of today:

I don't even want these wheels anymore anyway, just want to space them out to tide me over for a while.

Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait til I see the car over christmas break. Thanks anyway guys.
                        -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

Post wasn't aggressive, just further explaining my reasoning

Comment

Working...
                          X