X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne

Hi all!

I'm new in this forum.
    Just wondering if anyone know when will the next SW gathering in melbourne is on?

really looking forward to it!!

Originally posted by Rex '11 View Post
    Hi all!

I'm new in this forum.
    Just wondering if anyone know when will the next SW gathering in melbourne is on?

really looking forward to it!!
    I believe its all via PM or sms now to avoid any issues with the po po's...so usually any official meets are "off-line" whereas you'll usually catch a few of the boys here on their favourite friday night hot spots if you get my drift?

Hope I'm not outta line for giving this info.

Comment

would probly be better if you met up with some of us before the next meet due to exactly what cruizin said with police etc. were normally out and about on weekends and stuff, if you like im heading out with a few mates cruising this saturday night if you would like to come? lot of tuff cars gonna be there, ill be riding shot gun in an r35 gtr

Comment

I smell bacon
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Aj..you know I wanna ride in an r35. But yet no invite?

Foreverleftout.jpg

Comment

cop

Comment

invite given, no more excuses rhyz

Comment

Working...
              X