Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help. Noob to bagging

Hi Guys,

Im looking at bagging my Accord Euro (acura tsx). its an 06 model.

when i originally looked into it i was detered by a few shops here in Aus because there lack of help. ie they just wanted my money and to sell me what they had on the shelf.

ive done my research on bits and peices i want and def going with Accuair elevel purely for its usabiliy and aesthetics.

The thing im having troube with is the struts. which struts? what brand? Im after low low low low low lol! Ive looked at the D2 struts they look pretty decent as they have the manual adjustability like on a coilover aswell at the bag, but i want to know more about other options.

can you guys help me out with what struts i should be going for? ones to get me low!

most people i talk to dont wanna help me out. i want my car to look like its actually on the ground when deflated.

thanks in advance,

anyone wanna help me out?

Comment

I don't know tons but you could email rali@bagriders.com and he'll answer any questions you have. Maybe, even get you a good deal from bagriders. You could also email whatever company youre ordering from.

Comment

Bagriders is a good option, or airlift directly. I haven't looked into that specific car to know if they make a complete air strut assembly, but worst case scenario you do a bag over coil setup. Elevel is a good choice for daily drivability as your pressures will stay consistent at whatever given pressures you program. Probably wasn't a ton of help, but beat of luck to ya.

Comment

Josh, we were talking over email about this correct?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

I know that I had the same question as you, which is why I emailed Rali. Here is his reply: As for the shocks, the Bilsteins and Konis are very similar. The only differences between them is that the Konis have dampening adjustment and the Bilsteins don't but ride quality wise, they're about the same. Also Bilstein is switching their part numbers around and who knows what else, so there is a manufacturer backorder until mid March. The Air Lift shocks are a little shorter than the Bilsteins and Konis, but they will also ride about the same. I wouldn't use your stock shocks because they will hang you up from going as low as possible in the rear.

I decided to go with the Koni's.
            ”VDUBkill 2:14 – The path of 2.0T is beset on all sides by the injustice of the speedtrap and the Plague of the Prius drivers. But blessed is he who in the name of disparity overwhelmeth the exotic in the valley of the s-bends. And I shall strike down upon thee with great revs and furious acceleration those who attempt to obstruct or delay my overtaking and you will know my engine is turbocharged when I lay my powerband upon thee.”

Comment

You might look into AirRex...there struts are threaded and allow for the.bag to be moved up and down on the strut and definitely get you low!
              -Eric
              08 VIP Style xB

Comment

Working...
              X