Best Air ride company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Air ride company

Hi, i am new to air ride and was wondering who is the best air ride company to buy kits from? Im looking for a kit for a mk4 golf but on a bit of a budget, also if i buy a cheap kit can i upgrade the compressor/tank etc at a later date?

Thanks in advance J

Free delivery on air ride kits, shipped in 24 hours. Shop from our huge selection of in-stock air suspension kits, coilovers, air compressors, air bags, fittings and much more.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

^yup bagriders or go hooooome lol
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Are they the best for comfort etc or quality?

What management is best to go for on a budget?

Sorry very new to air haha

Comment

Just shoot them an e-mail at Rali@BagRiders.com. He's really friendly and helpful. He'll answer any question you have and adress all your concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Just shoot them an e-mail at Rali@BagRiders.com. He's really friendly and helpful. He'll answer any question you have and adress all your concerns.
            This. Bag Riders is a distribution company they don't make all of the parts. They sell Air Lift and Bag Yards, both good and quality parts.

Just ordered a full kit from them today for my mk4 GLI.

Shoot them email if you have questions and read the forums to get a full understanding.

Bagriders.com they're all good people.

Comment

Rali's really quck with the replies as well. I'm going with Bagriders for my kit.
              ”VDUBkill 2:14 – The path of 2.0T is beset on all sides by the injustice of the speedtrap and the Plague of the Prius drivers. But blessed is he who in the name of disparity overwhelmeth the exotic in the valley of the s-bends. And I shall strike down upon thee with great revs and furious acceleration those who attempt to obstruct or delay my overtaking and you will know my engine is turbocharged when I lay my powerband upon thee.”

Comment

Rali@bagriders.com

Shoot him an email and he will hook it up. He's very helpful and can point you in the right direction. Rali is the man!!

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

Airbagit.com :P

Comment

Working...
                    X