Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW! Whos Ready for some meets! and Shows!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW! Whos Ready for some meets! and Shows!

I will be hosting a series of meets this summer as I did last summer... they will be Thursday Evenings again, because it works! It is not up for discussion... the meets saw over 120 cars so the numbers don't lie. If you have Ideas for locations please get at me!

February:

Fix your car while it still raining...

March:

25th: Nissan Fest, First year for this event put on by NorthWestNissans so come out to Evergreen Speedway for the fun... For more info, click HERE

31st: Port Townsend Cruise, it a ton of fun, and kind of a season kick off... the Facebook event page is HERE and the official website for the event is HERE

31st: NW-Built Swap Meet @ Griot's Garage for the people not attending the Port Townsend Cruise here is another option for you... If you are interested, click HERE

April:

29th: Spring Meet... A VW exclusive meet... worth going to if you appreciate VW's

May:

5th: Crosshaul Cruise, European car cruise through beautiful Oregon, looks like fun! Find more info: HERE!!!

June:

10th: Old School Reunion, the PNW's premier classic European and Japanese event. Interested? HERE is where you'll find info on it.

16th: Leavenworth Drive, its world famous, so go, and stay the night... you'll get the privilege of partying with me and possibly spending the night in jail... or on the roof of a hotel!

23rd: NOS Energy Drinks Forum Fest... This year is the third year, and it continues to get bigger, so come out for the show, the drags, and the drifting! Need more info? Find it HERE

24rd: WaterWerks: On The Green... Great new location, earlier in the year, and the best news of all! This year its open to all European makes! So excited for this show! Click HERE For more info

July:

7th: Stance Wars Episode 2 at Bellevue College... By far the most fun show we had in the PNW last year! And this year, there is an awesome after party! Stance Wars Page don't forget to "LIKE" it on Facebook

August:

11th-17th Speed Week: Bonneville Salt Flats... I am going... you're more then welcome to come along, it's is going to long days, hot, mostly boring... but the experience is going to a whole other level... hopefully we set a new world record.

September:

1st: PNW Convoy from Seattle to San Francisco to Crafted Fitment... "LIKE" it on Facebook Leaving 8/31/12

2nd: WaterWerks: On The Bay, I know its not in the PNW, but we will be in attendance... in full force! Hope to see some of Cali's finest VW's and Audis!

3rd: Crafted Fitment:A Premium Fitment Event on The Bay AGAIN Not in the PNW but a very large convoy and some of the PNW's Best will be in attendance... Info HERE and HERE <-"LIKE" it!

October... Lets get real... Nothing Cool Happens here in October!

Post up, or PM me if you have a PNW event, meet, show, GTG... Lets keep the list rolling!
    Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 03-12-2012, 06:21 PM.

Stickied so this thread doesnt get buried
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I'll Try to be out to all the Thursday night meet ups this time around, Supra may not be ready in time at the rate I've been going, but will be a huge deal when it's done! I'll be rolling my newest car, a mostly stock MK4 Golf to most events this year.

Comment

Put me down for the NW to SF trip! And I'll come up for stance wars of course.
          98' BMW 323is - Daily
          62' Chevy Corvair - Project older balls
          sigpic

Comment

Cool.

Flickr

Comment

Updated... Keep it going guys... cross post this thread in other regional boards... lets make this an epic summer of making new friends, breaking new oil pans, and other stuff, car and not car related... legal of course... err... what...

Comment

[PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

No Tailored this year?

Comment

Originally posted by JP Patches View Post
                    No Tailored this year?
                    No Tailored... The people want it... but the cries have gone unheeded... sorry.

Comment

Crosshaul Cruise - May 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Fish View Post
                        Got it! Thanks BBBBRRRrrrrrooooooo.
                        Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 03-02-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

No problemo Broski.

Comment

Any east coast guys going to any of these?
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Here's a couple more for the list !

NW BuiltXStanceWars http://www.facebook.com/events/104485663013263/
                              NW Built Swap Meet http://www.facebook.com/events/295131413888386/
                              NWN Nissan Fest http://www.facebook.com/events/297863280244148/
                              Forum Fest http://www.facebook.com/events/110763939048452/

Comment

Working...
                              X