89 325i w/M50 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 325i w/M50 swap

Well regrettably, the time has come to have to sell my e30. In a way it pisses me off to have to do this but shit happens what can i say. So on to the stuff u actually wanna know.

Make: BMW
    Model: 325i sedan, Alpine white
    Miles: 170k on the chassis
    Engine: 92 Non-vanos M50 from a 325is w/ 92k on the clock.

The donor car was very well maintained at the dealer only. I did all general maintenance to the engine prior to install.

New: T-stat, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, oil pump nut was lock tightened in place so no fear of it backing off. NGK plugs, headers, aluminum T-stat housing, belts, engine mounts, tranny mounts, 2.5" exhaust, walker 2.5" high flow cat, borla muffler, brand new O2 sensor, 2200 CFM auxiliary fan (mounted not wired) Brand new IS lip with all new mounting hardware. Full ground control coilover setup with dampening adjustable Koni's and front camber plates. I'm sure theres more i just cant think of it all.

The car has a few small issues, it has a few small dents here and there but nothing a paintless dent guy cant do. No rust...the heat does not work as one of the heater core lines was busted during the swap. I have a new heater core and blower motor and blower motor cover to replace the damaged ones. These will be included with the car. It will need a new Guibo as it is starting to see it's better days, this part can be had pritty cheap from any bmw online parts site. It also comes with another e21 brake booster. the one that was in it was not shortened enough so i got another to replace it. It is already modified jsut needs installed, which would take about 15 minutes since the heater core needs replaced anyway.

The interior with the exception of the seats is in good shape...the driver seat is frayed and the passenger seat is starting to. The back seat at the very top is starting to do the same from sun wear. I can provide damn near brand new Black Recaro SE seats for an extra 500. Also have mint black door pulls and map pockets. I was going to do black seats and black door pulls for a two tone black/blue interior. The car was heading in the direction of being used for auto-cross so i was not so worried about the interior. A few small things and this car would be ready to toss on a track and tear it up.

I do not have many pics but will take as many as requested or required. You may also come by and check the car out if you so desire.

Here are the few that i have as of now.

Special thanks to Chad for such a good pic.

http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=SDC10602.flv

$3800, OBO
    Im only asking for what i have in the engine swap and coilovers.

I'm open to making deals as i am sure most of you already know. Trades, trades + cash, or just cash is always great.....;D

Where are you located?

Comment

KY

Comment

Might be interested. How difficult is that heater situation? It gets cold up here.

Comment

it can be done in just a few hours with a buddy

Comment

damnn i wish i had some extra money layin around..

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
            ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

GL with the sale. I hope i never have to sell mine.

Comment

im slightly flexible on price.

Comment

Why are you selling?

Comment

lifes a bitch...lol

Comment

Great seller, if I could sell my car I would def pick this one up.

He has fresh suspension in it that will get you low and an M50. Most other M50 E30's I have seen go for at least 7-8K. Maybe Rob is just crazy?!?

Comment

Most M50 swapped e30 are listed for 7-8k but rarely sell for that. Rob needs cash faster than next summer so he's being realistic with it being christmas and all, If it's still here in the spring when I have some time the small issues will likely be fixed and the value likewise adjusted. If anyone has any questions about the swap/suspension I'll be happy to anser any that Rob can't as I have been involved at almost every stage of this cars' build thus far.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by hootie View Post
                          Great seller, if I could sell my car I would def pick this one up.

He has fresh suspension in it that will get you low and an M50. Most other M50 E30's I have seen go for at least 7-8K. Maybe Rob is just crazy?!?
                          Thanks hootie, I appreciate it....hows them RS's comin

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
                          Most M50 swapped e30 are listed for 7-8k but rarely sell for that. Rob needs cash faster than next summer so he's being realistic with it being christmas and all, If it's still here in the spring when I have some time the small issues will likely be fixed and the value likewise adjusted. If anyone has any questions about the swap/suspension I'll be happy to anser any that Rob can't as I have been involved at almost every stage of this cars' build thus far.

Erik
                          Thanks Erik,

As much as i **** to admit it guys he is right, i am in need of cash and i'm being realistic with the price, it's a damn good car and runs great just has a couple small things that need to be addressed that i do not have the time to, however i do have the parts so they can be addressed properly. Erik has been there for every transformation of the car from the coilovers that got shorted tubes, spring perches welded on as well as M3 sway bar tabs, to the engine swpa which he was there for as well. Prolly couldnt have done it with out his professional know how. Thanks again Erik

Comment

pm sent

Comment

replied

Comment

Working...
                              X