Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query

Are there any Australian dealers that have AccuAir or Bag Rider air management kits available?

Or am I going to have to import straight from them?
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

pm Oxer, he deals with air but not sure what stuff

Comment

Thanks Lukey, have already pm'd Oxer and am awaiting reply

Would love to have the first bug with an AccuAir management system...
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

James Cloke Tubular Suspension but he's located in NSW somewhere and he mainly does commodores, google him anyway because he may be able to fix you something up

Comment

Thanks for that, have contacted http://airide.com.au but will contact James as well.
          There's a lot to work out for the bag conversion for my bug as it isn't as easy as other ones...

IRS on the rear and struts on the front. From what I know, it hasn't actually been done before (and even if it has, it hasn't been documented on the internet at all).

Will see what I can do though, would be great to have it all finished by the end of the year, but we will see. Just thought I'd ask on here and finally join the forum after a while of "online stalking"
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

once again get in contact with oxer, he use to work at a place called DW customs (australias biggest minitrucking shop) and one of the owners who he still talks to use to have a bug so he should have some pretty good knowledge about how you should go about bagging yours.

Comment

We (air ride) are the biggest distributor of accuair in the world. Do you know what it is exactly that you are after? Hit me up tomorrow, I don't work on Sundays
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                We (air ride) are the biggest distributor of accuair in the world. Do you know what it is exactly that you are after? Hit me up tomorrow, I don't work on Sundays
                Thanks Oxer,
                I'll send you an email or something, I can send to your personal one but no doubt you wouldn't like work stuff coming over into your personal life. Maybe send me a PM with your work email?

I've been in talks with Will Fisher, everyone knows who he is, and looks like he'll be able to get a front air strut made up for Zelda. The rear however, is a different story...

The only thing that I'm probably going to be able to do is get a weld on kit from Airkewld. It is a weld on kit which is kinda annoying and will be a body off the pan job, but it'll be worth it in the long run and I'll be able to get the body sprayed while it's off.

Everything should be done by the end of the year. Need to get a new daily as well.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  once again get in contact with oxer, he use to work at a place called DW customs (australias biggest minitrucking shop) and one of the owners who he still talks to use to have a bug so he should have some pretty good knowledge about how you should go about bagging yours.
                  Thanks mk3!
                  As much as I love my bug, I **** the fact that my bug is a McPherson strut front end. If it was the original link pin or even the ball joint setup, then it would be a simple bolt in kit and millions of people would have supers on the pan.

But, the McPherson strut front end is a bit of a deterrent for other people. They can lower the rear, of course, but when it comes to the front they just get adjustable coil overs. Even then, there is no pan scraping, which is what I want to achieve.

Will talk to Oxer about it more tomorrow,
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

Working...
                  X