A few shots of the Passat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few shots of the Passat

SO...this is the wife's old car. Had it detailed the other day to get ready to sell. NO STANCE except 4X4, but I'm selling it. C&C PLEASE! Thanks for looking.

Click of the rest of the set. flickr

Last edited by TurboHellrot; 06-19-2009, 04:50 PM.

It looks... stock...

Clean i guess

Comment

I **** passat's, but your photography made it enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        It looks... stock...

Clean i guess
        I think i kinda made that clear from the start. This is a photography sub forum, so I think i was asking for the opinion on the photography aspect. I didn't ask if you liked the mods.

Comment

Nice pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by TurboHellrot View Post
            I think i kinda made that clear from the start. This is a photography sub forum, so I think i was asking for the opinion on the photography aspect. I didn't ask if you liked the mods.
            god dammit. I keep doing that, I check the posts by clicking on new posts and then forget what section the thread is in. My apologies, thought we were in the showroom.

<3

Comment

Great stock photos.

Looks like VW took them for advertising purposes.
              -Brandon
              E46 No More..
              Her Concise History:
              http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Woah, woah, where is this...
                Eatin' Babies

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  god dammit. I keep doing that, I check the posts by clicking on new posts and then forget what section the thread is in. My apologies, thought we were in the showroom.

<3
                  No problem man. If you consider the theme of the web page, you think i would have the balls to post those pics in the show room, haha

Thanks for the comments guys. The location for the shoot is in northern NC, Wake Forest area.

Comment

I really like the 1st and 2nd photos. They really bring out the great location. I'm just not crazy about the 3rd. It may just be my screen but the 3rd lookes a little soft.

Comment

3rd shot is with my nikkor 70-300 and is very very soft from far away. did you look ar the rest from my flickr link?

Comment

3rd shot is with my nikkor 70-300 and is very very soft from far away. did you look ar the rest from my flickr link?
                        Yeah they look great. You can tell which ones were shot with that lens. But they are all great shots.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. The location for the shoot is in northern NC, Wake Forest area.
                          Holy shit!! Someone that doen't live 3,000 miles away from me!! hello there fellow Nort Carolinean

Oh and sweet pics by the way! i wonder who i will get to do a shoot of my car when i get it where i want it? :idea: LMAO
                          -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguy View Post
                            Yeah they look great. You can tell which ones were shot with that lens. But they are all great shots.
                            The other were taken with a Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 and a Tokina 11-16mm 2.8

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            Holy shit!! Someone that doen't live 3,000 miles away from me!! hello there fellow Nort Carolinean

Oh and sweet pics by the way! i wonder who i will get to do a shoot of my car when i get it where i want it? :idea: LMAO
                            Haha, yeah I think there are a few of us on here. There is a guy with a black turbo M coupe from Winston on here as well, he is in the precess of rebuilding my turbo 328. You want pics, LMK!

Comment

Will do homie :thumbsup:
                              -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                              X