Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klutch onlines new feature of my bagged wagon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klutch onlines new feature of my bagged wagon.

The opportunity to completely change the style of a car in a single day is in its wheels; or shall we say kicks? This Passat changes wheels like I change shoes, maybe even more.

Each different set gives the car a new character: from the classy and elegant Porsche twists, to the practical yet showy widened steelies, to what owner Dan Opdenaker refers to as his “unicorn wheels” – staggered 15” Gotti J55A’s, the current summer shoes on this ’97 Passat GLX.

The ever-evolving wheels are certainly an eye-catcher, and considering that Dan’s plans include some new sets this coming year, a definite favorite mod of the owner- however, the other work done to this car creates a beautiful blank canvas to work off of with each new change.

Since Dan purchased the car a couple years ago, it’s had a major facelift. Some minor work had been started- coils and new headliner- but Dan took both a huge step farther. The coils have been swapped out for an air setup. This Passat rides on AirLift Slam series front struts and the performance series in the back, all controlled by the BagRiders paddle valve manual air management system.

The headliner as well has been expanded upon. Today this Windsor Blue Passat has lost its stock tan interior and swapped it out for a black one.

Finally to complete the package, this wagon has a C2 chip, Magnaflow 2.25” exhaust, and e-codes. With this solid base that Dan has put together over the last couple of years, he has laid the groundwork for a really great car. There are big plans ahead, not just for fresh kicks, but some other goodies as well; and I, for one, can bet that this won’t be the last you see of this wagon.

More pics at http://www.klutchrepublik.com/blog/fresh-kicks

Nice Dano!!! I'm stealing these picks, I hope Andrew Barshinger is okay with that. We'll give him a shout out.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Thanks Will! Share the pics as needed, Drew would love his work getting out there. :thumbup:

Comment

Awesome wagon

Comment

wait WOT??

taht's a sick wagon man!

any interior/airride setup pics?
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

LIke i said earlier, love it dan

Comment

CAR IS FOR SALE!!!!

Thanks guys! I don't have any pics of the interior/air stuff online, just my phone. If anyone's interested in buying a wagon, send me a message and let's work something out!

Comment

Working...
              X