Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDMChicago and ThePhotoMotive coming to SF Wekfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDMChicago and ThePhotoMotive coming to SF Wekfest!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Matt Magnino, I am a Midwest based photographer who has the opportunity to shoot some absolutely amazing cars here in Chicago.

I regularly shoot for a few websites out here in Chicago.

JDMChicago- a Chicago based car forum that has featured some of Chicago's finest cars.

ThePhotoMotive- a team of automotive based photographers consisting of myself, Jeremy Cliff, Brad Sillars, and Brian Jarocki

Photographers from both Groups will be attending the Wekfest show in San Francisco on Feb. 19th. Myself as well as others are going to be flying in on Thursday night. We are doing this in hopes of lining up some shoots with some cars out on the West Coast on Friday and Saturday before the show.

I do not want to clutter this thread by writing all the details here on the thread. So if you are interested please feel free to shoot me an email at mattmagnino@gmail.com

Thanks,

Matt Magnino

Links to some members work.

Matt Magnino
    Jeremy Cliff
    Brad Sillars

your link for the photomotive is not working... seems you need to pay your hosting :P
    Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
    www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Working...
    X