Rendered NSX Concept on HRE 792RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendered NSX Concept on HRE 792RS

Since the NSX Concept is a hot topic, Jack Darton envisioned this NSX rendering with a set of HRE 792RS. What you think?

NSX Concept Rendering on HRE 792RS by HRE Wheels, on Flickr
    sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

cant say im a fan of this new hybrid "NSX".. Needs to go back to its roots except with a v10 in there.

Comment

I'd drive it I guess

Comment

Gotta say the new NSX is one of the ugliest designs and worst decisions I have seen a car company make. Sorry Lon, nothing your going to do to make that look any better.
        Real name is James

Comment

It looks alright, wheels are great but the actual NSX is the problem for me just cant get used to the new body style.

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
            Gotta say the new NSX is one of the ugliest designs and worst decisions I have seen a car company make. Sorry Lon, nothing your going to do to make that look any better.
            Originally posted by socalE320 View Post
            It looks alright, wheels are great but the actual NSX is the problem for me just cant get used to the new body style.
            No problem guys. Just like the rest of you, the original NSX is a hard car to build a sequel to.
            sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon@HRE View Post
              No problem guys. Just like the rest of you, the original NSX is a hard car to build a sequel to.
              Definitely is, im sure well all get used to the new body style once it comes out. I ***** the new Mercedes body styles / the new Skyline when they were first coming out but i've grown to love them haha

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                cant say im a fan of this new hybrid "NSX".. Needs to go back to its roots except with a v10 in there.
                Word. I absolutely **** the new acura grills, they're horrible.
                They need to try and make it more original like the old nsx instead of focusing on this futuristic bullshit lol

Comment

The new Acura grills ruin their entire line up

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Just not feeling the NSX the front looks horrid as for the wheels they look nice tho
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                      lol how does "go back to its roots" and "a v10 in there" even go in the same sentence...
                      Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
                      zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

Am I the only one that doesnt mind the new NSX?
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          Am I the only one that doesnt mind the new NSX?
                          I don't mind it. In fact, there's something I like about it, but I certainly don't think it deserves the NSX badge.
                          Originally posted by BigBody
                          If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

id take a GTR a thousand times before i even look at this thing.

i wonder if the jdm honda version would have that robotic bird face

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

you might be lol

could have done a lot more and the acura grills gotta go
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X