Want to bag e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to bag e36

I am wanting to bag my 1993 e36 325i 4dr, but keep running around in circles, I cant seem to find a kit for my car, does anyone know someone selling a complete kit for this car? I have searched the net and not really having much luck,

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Contact Dorbritz Designs
    IG:uvebeenrobd
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by limit View Post
      I am wanting to bag my 1993 e36 325i 4dr, but keep running around in circles, I cant seem to find a kit for my car, does anyone know someone selling a complete kit for this car? I have searched the net and not really having much luck,

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
      BagYard makes struts for your car but if you were looking for a less expensive alternative, you can go with some universal bags. Especially if you already have coil overs.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
        BagYard makes struts for your car but if you were looking for a less expensive alternative, you can go with some universal bags. Especially if you already have coil overs.
        Just curious around what a universal bag kit from you guys would cost?
        98' BMW 323is - Daily
        62' Chevy Corvair - Project older balls
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuatro View Post
          Just curious around what a universal bag kit from you guys would cost?
          For the fronts you would need to go with AeroSports which are $205 each with brackets, and for the rears you can go with either the Air House 2's or the Re-5's which are $65 and $90 respectively per bag. You will also have to fab up some simple brackets for the rear but that wouldn't be too much work.

Comment

For the fronts you would need to go with AeroSports which are $205 each with brackets, and for the rears you can go with either the Air House 2's or the Re-5's which are $65 and $90 respectively per bag. You will also have to fab up some simple brackets for the rear but that wouldn't be too much work.
            Thatīs it 500 aprox ???? thatīs all you need to bag up an E36 ? i think i missed something , guys if you could help me a lil bit here , how much costs a low cost airride full kit .Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RIcKO View Post
              Thatīs it 500 aprox ???? thatīs all you need to bag up an E36 ? i think i missed something , guys if you could help me a lil bit here , how much costs a low cost airride full kit .Thanks
              Well it's about $500 - $600 for the bags if you're doing a bag over coil setup. You would still need to purchase the management (tank, compressor, air line, fittings, ect). Our least expensive management package (w/o a power kit) is the Manual Management that costs $595. If you need a power kit, an 8 gauge for a single compressor is another $25.

So in all you're looking at about $1,175 for a full kit.

Comment

Well it's about $500 - $600 for the bags if you're doing a bag over coil setup. You would still need to purchase the management (tank, compressor, air line, fittings, ect). Our least expensive management package (w/o a power kit) is the Manual Management that costs $595. If you need a power kit, an 8 gauge for a single compressor is another $25.

So in all you're looking at about $1,175 for a full kit.
                thatīs a good price ,,,,iīll keep this on my mind, thanks for the help , do you ship to europe ?

Comment

Originally posted by RIcKO View Post
                  thatīs a good price ,,,,iīll keep this on my mind, thanks for the help , do you ship to europe ?
                  Not a problem! We do ship to Europe as well.

Comment

how does a BOC set up ride compared to a air strut?

Comment

would i need the macperson strut kit if i was going to use the aerosports on coilovers? got pics of how to setup the universal bags in the rear also?

got defected on friday, so looking at maybe converting to bags to lessen the hassle by the plod over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibaltic View Post
                        how does a BOC set up ride compared to a air strut?
                        A boc setup won't ride as well as a true air strut on most cars but I haven't been in an e36 with boc anyway so I can't really say.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                        would i need the macperson strut kit if i was going to use the aerosports on coilovers? got pics of how to setup the universal bags in the rear also?

got defected on friday, so looking at maybe converting to bags to lessen the hassle by the plod over here.
                        If you planned on using the oem upper mounts or camber plates, you would not need the MacPherson brackets for the front struts. Take a look at R3VN R3D's thread here: http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21185

His build thread is full of pictures which should give you a good idea what needs to be done.

Comment

Working...
                        X