No announcement yet.

M4 (southwales/chepstow/bristol) Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 (southwales/chepstow/bristol) Show?

Would anybody be interested in helping set up a small show or meet in the next few months?

Mainly aimed at the stance and form>function scene, but I'll also invite anyone with a bit of love for modified cars. We can't be discriminating now! There will be photographers invited and features written up to be sent off to various blogs and mags, no dealer tables or anything, but people are welcome to come, sell and chat to prospective customers. I've been working with the National Transport Festival of Wales, so getting the hang of what's needed to get a largish meet going.

Would prefer based in Swansea, but anywhere on the M4 up to Bristol would be do-able.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Make it toward the summer and would be interested, as out of country till then.

Comment

Originally posted by pecs View Post
      Make it toward the summer and would be interested, as out of country till then.
      Will do.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Id say you would get more interest if its based closer to Cardiff tbh.

Comment

Chepstow? or the forest way i think is good I'm from Gloucester so would be pretty easy to go there!

Comment

I'm doing a charity run in April thats ending up in cardiff - all invited;

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

you don't have to start in swansea either, you can meet en-route or just park up with us all at the end. mostly classics but i've invited the local pistonheads and a load of bikers too.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Originally posted by nealb View Post
              Chepstow? or the forest way i think is good I'm from Gloucester so would be pretty easy to go there!
              I also live in Chepstow when not away at uni over winter.

RT changes lives.

Comment

id defo be up for a tidy get together as im only in the valleys so i can travel to cardiff,swansea or were ever you host it

Comment

Jared - would be nice to see you at the charity run - could perhaps meet up before hand for a photoshoot and to bounce ideas about a meet?

RT changes lives.

Comment

Any more news if this is happening?

Comment

Nothing right now, working on an event in May in Swansea, more details soon - lets have some summer suggestions for places closer to Bristol and ideal dates?

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X