Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored...

...so I snapped some pics.

Settings are off (still noob status) and I didn't realize I had shit on my lens until I got home. HAHA.

TJs got competition.

Comment

I like those wheels....and I do not know why.

Comment

WOW...F'ing sick man!
        Until I get a better pic...

Comment

oh my.

Comment

Now that looks staunch.

Comment

wow awesome

what wheels? carlsons?

Comment

Nice fittings! i like this one alot, just make better roofrack with some sides on it

That color is nice is it BMW's original? looks so uncommon.. Gletscherblau? or something like that?
                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Looks awesome. Are those 45 series tires? I'd like to see a smaller sidewall with some more stretch, so you could tuck the tires more. But it really looks great. I don't think you had shit on your lens, it looks like typical lens flare to me from the overhead lights.

The wheels are Leon Hardiritts.

Comment

Lovely. <3

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                      Looks awesome. Are those 45 series tires? I'd like to see a smaller sidewall with some more stretch, so you could tuck the tires more. But it really looks great. I don't think you had shit on your lens, it looks like typical lens flare to me from the overhead lights.

The wheels are Leon Hardiritts.
                      Thanks!! I'm running a 215/40 up front and a 235/40 out back. The rears ended up being meatier than I expected, but I'll live with them until they're toast. Too bad nobody that I've encountered makes a 235/35/17 tire.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower5266 View Post
                        I like those wheels....and I do not know why.
                        I just told my friend the exact same thing right now. OP, awesome car.

Comment

Originally posted by GiRARDsays View Post
                          Thanks!! I'm running a 215/40 up front and a 235/40 out back. The rears ended up being meatier than I expected, but I'll live with them until they're toast. Too bad nobody that I've encountered makes a 235/35/17 tire.
                          Yeah, E36's really have shitty tire options for stretching on wide wheels. For instance, no 235/35-17 or 225/40-17.

Next time you might want to consider 205/40-17 front and 215/45-17 rear. It's a good stretch balance for staggered 17's, and it's what Sean just put on his sawblades.

Comment

Looks sick.

What are the widths of the wheels? I also run a 215/40 up front and 235/40 out back. I want a little more stretch though especially out back. A 225/40 or 235/35 would be prime.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Looks fuckin great bro, I love it

Comment

Working...
                              X