best shocks and coilovers for low e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best shocks and coilovers for low e28

Ya so im tired of having cut springs and blown shocks on my e28. What would be the best brand of shocks to run if the car will be low? And since I want to go lower than normal lowering springs usually drop your car I wanted to get some adjustable coilovers. Which would you recommend? Basically what would be the best combination and cost friendly. Much appreciated

Ground Controls

But there's also bags. That's what I'm doing.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

from what i heard ground controls.

Comment

I just bought some nex coilovers from maxspeedperformance directly and they are pretty rad so far. They were $800 to my door and took my dad and me about 4 hours car up to car down to install.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by rhinosaross; 01-08-2012, 06:37 PM.
        Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
          I just bought some nex coilovers from maxspeedperformance directly and they are pretty rad so far. They were $800 to my door and took my dad and me about 4 hours car up to car down to install.
          Maxspeed only shows fitment for E30.. Can you post a link to the ones that fit the E28? Or are they the same?

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
          my tumblr.
          What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Or a custom built coilover from Ireland Engineering or GC.

Comment

i was just gonna say ireland engineering, Or GC if you want to go really low you'll consider looking into short stroke shocks and cutting the housing.

Im just rolling on Spax springs the rear is plenty low but im about to cut the front and Billys sports.

Comment

Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
                Maxspeed only shows fitment for E30.. Can you post a link to the ones that fit the E28? Or are they the same?
                Yeah I noticed that, so I actually just called them directly. The gentleman I spoke to was very nice and accommodating. They're number is 510 887-9800 if you're interested
                Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Working...
                X