'05 Ducati 749 Superbike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '05 Ducati 749 Superbike

If you're looking at this ad, you already know the caliber of bike this is, it is NOT a cookie cutter Japanese bike. I have a like new 2005 Ducati 749 Biposto for sale. All maintenance has been performed, including all fluids, filters and spark plugs replaced. Valves were adjusted and Timing belts were replaced by Melillimoto Ducati (Receipt available) less than 1 month ago. The bike currently has 8600 gentle miles, starts up and runs great with no unusual or abnormal noises. The bike looks and rides just as a brand new one would, there is not a single scratch or blemish anywhere, it has always been garage kept and is meticulously cared for. The bike will come with the owners manual and all factory original parts. The bike has the following upgrades:

-Full Remus Carbon Fiber exhaust (Not pictured but installed)
    -Fast by Ferraci Clip on bars
    -Power Commander 3 USB
    -4300k HID headlight conversion
    -LED Tail light conversion
    -41T Rear sprocket -(Speedometer is not affected by regearing)
    -Sargent Upgraded seat (Not pictured but installed)
    -OEM Ducati rear seat delete cowl (Not pictured but installed, Rear seat can be swapped easily)
    -New Battery (Less than 1 months old)

The bike has always been pampered, always washed after every ride and amsoil synthetic motorcycle oils always used. Only the best components and parts were used. It has never been raced, abused, stunted, crashed or modified beyond basic cosmetic upgrades. The bike is extremely reliable and fuel efficient, I would not hesitate to ride the 749 across the country. I love this bike but just have too many other projects going on, this bike will truly be missed. Asking $8350 Or best offer. Will entertain interesting trades for a European car. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Working...
X