• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 77 yota
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      a 77 yota
      In your other thread you said there was a meet in conyers soon? And more info

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Yea it's friday night. It'll be at the starbucks on 138. not sure what time everyone is going though.

Comment

• Totally drinkin brass monkey tonight.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            What's the new project ?

O guys btw I went to harbor freight today and had a small shopping spree. I bought a rapid low profile jack. Hose . Fittings. Impact gun and sockets.o And gloves for the -32 below weather. . Unfortunately I forgot to buy acura legend brake calibers w. Brackets too for the the left and front; so I'm just test fitting today to make sure the hub knuckles fit.
            if the calipers on my Acura fit then there's only one thing to do................................................ ........................

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Totally drinkin brass monkey tonight.
              lol what?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                Yea it's friday night. It'll be at the starbucks on 138. not sure what time everyone is going though.
                Is it a weekly thing?

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                Originally posted by nickskater09
                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• We used to have them weekly. They're just getting started up again though. Maybe bimonthly now

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    lol what?
                    Fuck yes man I can't wait! Haha. Waiting for a friend to get off work then it's party time; Sunday night style.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• for the longest time alcohol sales were prohibited on Sundays here

Comment

if the calipers on my Acura fit then there's only one thing to do................................................ ........................
                        That would be nice haha.. but the fucking impact i bought today was SHIT to the fullest extent haha.. O well at least i welded up the rattling on my exhaust.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

for the longest time alcohol sales were prohibited on Sundays here
                          You cant buy hard alcohol here but any beer or premium malt liquor is fine after 12pm

Comment

• And I just found out the AE101 is 5x100 so it will fit Audi wheels, VW wheels and STI wheels

Comment

You cant buy hard alcohol here but any beer or premium malt liquor is fine after 12pm
                              yeah we can't get anything past 11:45

Comment

And I just found out the AE101 is 5x100 so it will fit Audi wheels, VW wheels and STI wheels
                                Do it

Comment

Working...
                                X