Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24Crt Gold Schmidt Th-lines For Sale.

Hey,
    As many people know who have followed my blog, and seen my project threads amongst popular websites such as Stanceworks, Cleaned-Uk & ZSOC, ive had problem after problem to overcome with my project build up to date, and ive now decided to cut my losses and break the car.

Here for sale are my Schmidt Th-Lines that my car was initially built around.

Schmidt Th-Lines.
    14'' Diameter.
    4X108 PCD.
    7J Front Wheels.
    9J Rear Wheels.
    Professionally 24CRT Gold Plated By Goldrush In Birmingham.
    24CRT Gold Plated At 0.8 Micron Thick.
    Hand Polished Image Dishes To A Mirror Finish.
    Electro'Plated Gold Split Rim Bolts.
    Chrome Schmidt Dome Center Caps.
    Powder Coated Black Barrels.

All 4 Wheels Wrapped In Brand New 195/40/14 Continental Contact II.
    Chrome Metal Short Valves.

Since the rebuild, the wheels and tyre's haven't seen the road so they're in immaculate show condition. However, there are a few chips to the black powder coat from storage however this isnt visible when fitted to your vehicle so has never bothered me. There is also a slight stain to one dish from the plater's, however i'm lead to believe this is easily removable with a chrome/polishing paste such as Autosol. The stain isn't hardly visible, however due to the value of the wheels, thought it necessary to mention it.

The wheels stand me at a VERY serious penny as you can appreciate, so i would very much like collection of the items due to their value. However i'm willing to package them up, if your willing to chance your own organised courier.

If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Offers
    Thanks, Ross.

Working...
X