oh hai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh hai

So my names Justin. Im currently in a shitty little town called new port richey. If you dont know where that is its like 30 minutes from clearwater. If you dont know where clearwater is its like 30 minutes in the opposite direction from clearwater to tampa. If you dont know where tampa is its an hour away from st. pete. If you dont know where st. pete is then your gay.. On another note i love photography. Ive been doing it for a little while now and i cant get enough. Will be taking classes for it soon. Id love to be able to get a shot at a car magazine but that will prolly come later. I have other things i need to do first. Other than that ive had my eye out for a 260z. Really want to build that into a track car. So yeah once i get that car you can ask for pics... Im guessing some people form eg are on here and thats where i got this site from.... Or maybe from some where else but whatever. If you havent heard of eg then im sorry, but your a whore and you probably have pink eye..

welcome, i stayed a couple weeks in land o lakes, spending a day or two at clearwater. pretty good stuff.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

lmao, welcome.
      -Jay

Comment

Welcome. Eg represent

Comment

Hahaha, awesome intro. Welcome to the site!

Comment

I've heard of EG and I'm still a whore with pink eye.
            -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
            Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X