• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dub-Stitute Jan 29th 2012

When: January 29th, 2012

Where: Como Park North, South Yarra.
    Como Park, South Yarra, VIC

Who: All Watercooled VW and Audi variants! Modified or Stock...THE MORE THE MERRIER!

What: A gathering of the best mates and only the best cars from all over Aus.

Why: BECAUSE WE LOVE V.A.G.

Cost: $10 per entrants car, all walk ins are free.

There will be festivities starting from the Thursday and going through to the Sunday night. (Australia day weekend! Thursday 26th is a day off!)

Food has been organised from a cafe (10 metre walk!), Music (DJ) will pump out the tunes, Games and Awards will be presented on the day!

See you there Dubbers!

Photos from previous awesome dubbin' years:

Awards
    There are no model specific categories; all the cars will be judged according to the following award criteria:

Peoples choice award – 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Voting cards will be handed out, you will note down what your favourite cars are and then rate them 1st, 2nd and 3rd in your opinion.
    Judged awards:
    -Car of show: Best car as judged
    -Best Fitment: Car that exhibits the best combination of wheel and tyre size in conjunction with suspension/ride height and camber.
    -Best Presented: Car is the cleanest/most effort displayed. Takes into account: paint, interior, good detailing and engine bay.
    -Padded Cell Award: Goes to the craziest, most outlandish and outrageous modifications.

GET YOUR VW BUTTS INTO GEAR. JAN 29TH. LOCATION VIC. BE THERE.
    [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Down
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

im there!
      need to roll my front arches before then stu!
      hmmm what wheels to run...
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Ill be there, just because I love you guys.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ill see how i go. and make up my mind on what car to drive

Comment

Weeoowww, finally a VW show LOL ! Im down

Comment

outcast section in the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                outcast section in the show?
                ill join that group lol

Comment

you honda guys could stick a VW logo on and most of the mk5 and newer crew wouldn't know any different...
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

not even joking.

full JDM import VW's. it'll get em everytime.

but seriously. still come. just park outside, if there's no parking outside, I hook you up ( i think... :? )

Comment

hook us up with parking inside

Comment

Comment

will come down to suss it out
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

hopefully i can get work off, ill rock up in my abomination as its been called LOL. jap rims on euro car = ultimate troll abilities
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                              X