Who makes air struts for Subarus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes air struts for Subarus?

From what I've gathered the air struts are the most costly part of the whole setup. The rest is relatively simple.

I'd like to bag my 06 STI and I can't seem to find air struts for them. Airrex has some, I just emailed and asked for a price but I haven't seen anyone who's used them before.

Also, anyone with rough ideas to get a simple air ride setup going for my car feel free to shoot your two cents in here, I'll be more than grateful. I don't need digital management, I'd be perfectly okay with a few switches.

Not sure what tanks/lines are out there either. It's difficult sticking my nose into something that I've never looked into before. Searching anything on the internet only yields me the finest and most expensive parts for air ride.

Right now there aren't too many companies that make struts for Subarus. We carry Air Force struts which are $2000 for all four corners. They have fully threaded strut bodies and dampening adjustment. You can add on camber plates for $200 per set of 2. Other than that, Air Lift is going to be coming out with Subie struts at some point this winter. I don't have any pricing on them at the moment but they should also be fully threaded.

Our MANUAL MANAGEMENT would be an inexpensive but super reliable option for you. It's $595 and comes with everything you need except for a power kit.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Stay tuned......

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Working...
      X