redrilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redrilling

will 5x120 and 4x100 bolt patterns intefere with eachother too much for a redrill?

www.effineuro.com

nope, they fill the holes, then redrill. You can look at my ronals at LCL, im getting this done

Flickr

Comment

yes, buuuuut if they can be redrilled safely without filling i could sell them as either 5x120 of 4x100

although i would probably geet them filled anyways as i like rs' ran capless. i just need to find someone to pick em up for me.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
        yes, buuuuut if they can be redrilled safely without filling i could sell them as either 5x120 of 4x100

although i would probably geet them filled anyways as i like rs' ran capless. i just need to find someone to pick em up for me.
        that won't look nice capless with the holes filled. picture this but with 5 filled marks

Ben Purkiss Design
        My Design Blog

Comment

Oh, well that wont work, the bolt holes conflict. I mean you could ask but i dont think thatll work

Flickr

Comment

ok. i will just fill and redrill then. if he gets back to me...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Actually, you could go with adapters. That way w/ adapters theyre 4x100 and w/o theyre 5x120. And adaptec sells them in as skinny as 18mm now.

Flickr

Comment

that's another thing i was thinking about. it's looking like i won'tbe getting them right now though, too much of a confliction in schedules, and the distance.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

that's another thing i was thinking about. it's looking like i won'tbe getting them right now though, too much of a confliction in schedules, and the distance.
                  too bad

Flickr

Comment

meeting him tomorrow night!
                    ill see what i have to mess with when it comes to offsets, then decide whether or not i will fill/drill or get adapters. i may order bigger lips though, so we'll see how it all pans out. i'm excited though

www.effineuro.com

Comment

You getting the RSs from the dude in Watsonville?
                      Wut?

Comment

yeah, why?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Just wondering. That's a great purchase, glad they went to someone on SW.
                          Wut?

Comment

gotcha, had me scared for a minute

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Found this.

It's definitely a close one...you pick these things up yet? I want to see some test fits!
                              Wut?

Comment

Working...
                              X