noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob here

just a car enthusiast and that's about it. i'm here for the cars, the next level that they will go to, and the knowledge to do so all in hopes for that one day i will have car that i want to keep forever and hand down to my kid(s). took me about a month or two to like the newer style of stretch and poke that's been around and the more i see it, the more i can't wait till i finally have a car that's hellaflush approved. other than that, i'm just your typical somewhat normal boring unmarried non-kid having older guy and at the moment i'm jobless and returning to college as an adult which sucks but oh well, i've been super poor ghetto before

i'm not one to meet many people or try to hard to meet people nowadays because hanging around people too young is weird and hanging around older people just doesn't really do it because they **** everything new............and everyone my age is married with kids and can't do isht and i'm sick of being ***** on because i don't have kids and a nagging wife (not all women are bad, just happens to be the kind of people i run into overall which i need to change) and i could go on but i don't want to annoy you.

edit: forgot pics...........and i need to sell one or the other or willing to trade for?????

the 68 square:

and the daily:

Last edited by chev_chelios; 11-28-2009, 06:56 PM. Reason: i forgot friggin pics yo

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

welcome love the square

How much would u sell the square for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartgeh27 View Post
      welcome love the square

How much would u sell the square for.
      $3300 but i am flexible on the price. anything lower than asking price removes the one off front emblem.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Welcome!
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Hi Chev.

Comment

Working...
          X