Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers

Hi all new to the fourm and interested in a forum stance works sticker who sorts them out so I could send them a Pm

Dave

hi and welcome.

Speak with jorge he will sort you out.. he will prob be along shortly

a welcome isnt a welcome without car pictures bro

Flickr

Comment

Cheers mate
      will upload some photos when I get on the computer on my phone at the min

Dave

Comment

Type 2 Detectives are starting to stock lowly gents stuff soon and will be selling official SW stuff there. Still need to discuss the UK ones

Comment

Bought some off lowly gents cheers guys

Dave

Comment

Doh! If you'd have waited a week or two could have saved yourself on postage as T2D will be the UK supplier.

Comment

also new to this forum and would love to know where to get stance works stickers...

Comment

I have one I got off Jorge a while back ( I think it was Jorge! ) UK design and my car is Not Yet Worthy, so its in my sticker folder..
                Lovely stickers.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

do we know what colours the stickers come in? is it just black and white?

i ask because i can produce the stickers in ANY colour but cannot sell them due to it being a stanceworks thing ONLY. so if jorge can arrange stuff with me i can possibly step up to create the more "custom" style stickers? or work with Type2 ?

Flickr

Comment

Well technically at the moment there is nobody producing the UK stickers I dont think. I need to talk to T2D and Ben with what is goimg on

Comment

We will get on it Jorge and have a discussion with Ben, Andrew and Mike

Comment

Would be nice to if we could get someone to do some tshirts and hoodies and hats for the S/W UK,ive had plenty of stuff of here over the last couple of years but the postage is just so pricey now more than the item it's self sometimes!!!
                        Last edited by slimadi; 12-30-2011, 08:55 AM.
                        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by T2D_Stancetech View Post
                          We will get on it Jorge and have a discussion with Ben, Andrew and Mike
                          Have you got the stanceworks stuff on your site yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X