Air on a c5 a6 Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air on a c5 a6 Quattro

Hey guys, looking for opinions on an air setup for a C5 A6 Quattro. Thus far, all I've found is a Bagyard kit, and it is nearly 5 grand, a price I'm not willing to pay for suspension on this particular car. I've always gone coils on my other cars, and don't have extensive knowledge of air setups, but on this car want air for its convenience. Does anyone know of other companies doing air on C5 chassis cars? If not, given the rear suspension design on the C5, would a bag-over setup be a feasible alternative. Thanks in advance for information.

i have thought about going bag over front and rear on my c5 a6. Air lift has a front strut application that will work also....
    RIP Greyson Crowe 08-28-04
    SAVE TIBET
    Spitfireefi Diyautotune Gait Enterprises

Comment

Like I said in my first post, I'm really not too familiar with air, what rear bag would I run with a bagover setup on a c5 quattro?

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you. All I've seen is the bagyard kit or fabricating something which won't be cost effective for me either because I wouldn't be able to do that my self. Anyone with some suggestions would be appreciated. Management and everything is doable its getting around the fact that bagyard bags from t and rear totals like $3300 which is absurd for a car that's worth 5

Comment

no one else?

Comment

Working...
          X