S a k u r a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S a k u r a

Hey everyone! I’m Eric dropping into say Hi from SoCal Lost Angels. Great site and hope to add positive vibe to the community.

I’ve worked on few projects in the past working with 68 California Special, 68 Bronco, 58 GMC p/u, FJ Cruiser to WALD LS430, and since 2004 my daughter and I have worked on 2 xB/bB which is our project at this time which love.

Enough talk, and everyone one loves pics so here we go. Pic below are some of the phases that we have went through. As you all know, we're never finish with our rides, so ww will be updating the community with whats going on with "SAKURA" this comming season. Thanks guys!

Btw, do say hi!

Short article below was written by “Hatch Life” in their blog in regards to the build and the meaning behind “SAKURA”

HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
    www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

x-bBois08-SAKURA-RS1 Registry-x

Looks pretty good, glad you ditched the rust.

I've always felt that style of wheel needs to be on a bigger wheel though. For some reason they don't look right that small.

Comment

sooooo sick, just wish the rs's were on your car!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

I've always felt that style of wheel needs to be on a bigger wheel though. For some reason they don't look right that small.
        +1, my thoughts exactly

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

agreed, an inch or two bigger for sure. But it's looking nice so far
          Ben Purkiss Design
          My Design Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

thanks sean. rust was a phase test yet it was okay for couple of weeks yet it isnt necessarliy our style on the bB. in regards to rust, thatll go towards another project hopefully soon either the bus or 67 dub. rust that is.

i do agree that with the bB, 17 is the perfect size to work with in regards to stance. in regards to the SSR VIENNA, vienna in 15's or vienna for that matter are rare find (at the time) so when it showed up stateside, i had to grab them before they where gone. especially with the condition it is.

the RA is also in 15's and that was available for easy pick up. I rather scoop up a RS in 17's and that would be nice yet that wont happen till i sell my WALD DUCHATELET.

Originally posted by themandillon View Post
            sooooo sick, just wish the rs's were on your car!
            hopefully will see soon about the RS thanks.
            HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
            www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

Comment

nice. wouldnt mind geting my hands on 1 of these. can look soo good when done right. nice clean example

Comment

Glad to have you on the boards Eric.
                I have to say, there aren't too many other xB's that are built as cleanly as yours.

Comment

hey thanks dingo! btw, im thinking about going with old school toyota green tint. not sure yet thou.

time to get federals

lilttle bit of accent....

HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
                  www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

Comment

Lookin Good and clean as always, as always love the clear glass.

Comment

Originally posted by mick_b View Post
                      nice. wouldnt mind geting my hands on 1 of these. can look soo good when done right. nice clean example
                      hummm...glasgow. i believe theyre couple of them over yonder. maybe in wales when i was there couple years back.

and yes, depending on the "style", these box can do quite well. then again, theyre in their own category unlike any other, yet can keep up in regards to styling. this is our second bB that we have worked with and they are fun to work with.

btw, checkout>>> bB Squad some of the awesome bB here stateside

Originally posted by omarsxb951 View Post
                      Lookin Good and clean as always, as always love the clear glass.
                      hey omar! good seeing you here. btw, if yer looking for clear, lmk. its only a container away. btw, yer ride was looking proper at montclair. cant believe you didnt stop by to say hi. lol.
                      Last edited by SAKURA; 11-27-2009, 11:51 PM.
                      HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
                      www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

Comment

Haha, I did stop by for a bit but you were busy cleaning your car. And Sakura is right, BBsquad is the place to go for the cleanest/best examples of XB/BB's.

Comment

Damn... xB/bB owners are showing up all over now. Looking good Eric.. So fresh and clean for sure.

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

hi eric... i want ur clear glass!

Comment

Absolutely love the fish bowl look!

Comment

Working...
                              X