dumping an ef?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumping an ef?

the rear of my car is deff not as dumped in the front. any tricks to make it lower? skunk2 struts and ebay coils, front coils flipped upside down

Front

Rear

depends on what you already have. little more info please

next step would be drop forks and trailing arms. move the hub locations 1.5" up to be 1.5 lower. or get actual coils.
    Last edited by Ed6_Civ; 12-04-2011, 10:30 PM.
    1970 Toyota Corona Mark II - project kyushabozo
    1995 mk3 vw golf - daily

Comment

Koni/GC
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Ed6_Civ View Post
        depends on what you already have. little more info please

next step would be drop forks and trailing arms. move the hub locations 1.5" up to be 1.5 lower. or get actual coils.
        Haven't done anything besides skunk2 struts and eBay coils flipped upside down. Drop forks by suspension techniques I looked an saw that they break. Should I buy gc extended top hats? Or just get koni/gc with the top hats ?

Comment

the top hats will only help your ride quality as it'll let the struts travel more.

theres another company that ive tried contacting to no avail a few months back that
          makes drop spindles and trailing arms. called ht motorsports may be worth a
          shot contacting them again.

im designing my own set to be cnc'd. im not done with the drawing, but aiming to have
          a collab with function 7 engineering in a few months.
          1970 Toyota Corona Mark II - project kyushabozo
          1995 mk3 vw golf - daily

Comment

Originally posted by Ed6_Civ View Post
            the top hats will only help your ride quality as it'll let the struts travel more.

theres another company that ive tried contacting to no avail a few months back that
            makes drop spindles and trailing arms. called ht motorsports may be worth a
            shot contacting them again.

im designing my own set to be cnc'd. im not done with the drawing, but aiming to have
            a collab with function 7 engineering in a few months.
            well shoot if you get the collaboration i would love to buy a set and help you out and dump my shit. when you say drop the hub location do you mean the fork trick?

Comment

Best low i ever had was ebay Bomz c/o for a 99 cavalier 89 accord front struts and 93 civic rears. I dragged exhaust everywhere and rode good. U want to go lower cut the spots where the coilovers sit on, where original spring was. Make the mountig point lower. Eventuallly your gonna run out of ground clearance and u should have just went with air or juice
              '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
              '93 civic sedan tbd
              '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
                Best low i ever had was ebay Bomz c/o for a 99 cavalier 89 accord front struts and 93 civic rears. I dragged exhaust everywhere and rode good. U want to go lower cut the spots where the coilovers sit on, where original spring was. Make the mountig point lower. Eventuallly your gonna run out of ground clearance and u should have just went with air or juice
                bags are for groceries and vws and i have neither.

Comment

-Shorter springs
                  OR
                  -D2 coilovers
                  StatusRacing.com
                  Configure YOUR Seat Here
                  Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                  Email: sales@statusracing.com
                  Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
                    -Shorter springs
                    OR
                    -D2 coilovers
                    yeah but i dont really wanna cut my coils, and i dont have 900 duckets.

Comment

Originally posted by justaneffer View Post
                      yeah but i dont really wanna cut my coils, and i dont have 900 duckets.
                      Cut springs are for dumb people or weird cars. You can order shorter springs for your coilovers. Pull one of your springs off and measure the inner diameter and the free height. Find a shorter spring with same ID and you're in business.
                      StatusRacing.com
                      Configure YOUR Seat Here
                      Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                      Email: sales@statusracing.com
                      Fan us on Facebook

Comment

PICS or D2's(same factory) go really low and will drag your exhaust off.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          PICS or D2's(same factory) go really low and will drag your exhaust off.
                          this is what i want. lol

Comment

Guess my suggestion sucked because it isnt name brand and cost over $500.
                            '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                            '93 civic sedan tbd
                            '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
                              Guess my suggestion sucked because it isnt name brand and cost over $500.
                              you mean cut the cups?

Comment

Working...
                              X