Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter... what's everyone doing?

Heya

What's everyone doing for winter? New project? Winter wheels?

My only project over winter is my V8 offroad landy, is useable now but just needs a few weekends to get it upto scratch and respectable. My DD is stock so not making a start on that till new year
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Could prob have asked this in RT, but as most already know on here, refurbing wheels for show season.

Comment

Driving around in an epically STUPID MR2 so the BM can stay off the road until March.. Seriously, I imagine me getting in and out of that thing is much like a donkey trying to give a small Asian girl anal.. It's a little snug.

Still, the M3 rims that everyone ***** are gone and are replaced with something Hartge flavoured.. Respray's planned for Feb.. Adjusters are gone from the coilovers for a bit more drop.. It's a whore of a work in progress, but shall be satisfying to see her when she's back..

Comment

just finished putting together a list for this winters build.

a little interior work (seats), some exterior work, motor part fabrication (cant get into detail yet), front and rear diffusers/ skid plate, some more suspension stuff for the 2nd overhaul of the rear suspension, new powder on the calipers or possibly anodizing, etc. lots of fun stuff in the works
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

interior work, engine mods and saving for new wheels come spring time.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

Looking for winter wheels and get a few bits done to the car. oh and hopefully get a unit/garage to work in

Comment

Winter wheels, bodywork, sort out stance and interior

Comment

buying a car
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

finish up interior, roll arches, clean and wait to get my license back!

My Build Thread...

Comment

Sell the E39 , and buy something diff.!

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        buying a car
                        Anything in mind man?
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

I will be re building my e30 power steering rack getting spacers and re furbing most things on the car and looking into flocking the dash....
                          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Might stick the Standard 18"s on for a bit, but mostly I'll be driving my Rallye.

Comment

-Fixing some more body rust (FML)
                              -Getting the undercarriage sprayed with a rust inhibitor coating
                              -Pulling the front bumper off and installing a CX Racing FMIC & CX Racing aluminum radiator
                              -Wearing jackets/driving my truck/blasting the heat at home and on the way to work
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                              X