Classic Adelaide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Adelaide...

I Figured, seeing as you guys and girls enjoy photography as well as the black holes for money known as cars, you might like to see some of my shots from the 2009 Classic Adelaide Rally...

For those that arnt aware of the event, its a tarmac rally thought the Adelaide hills here in oz, 5 days and closed roads, there are a range of classes, from full competition, with no speed limits, right down to a touring class where they drive limited to 130km/h, its an awesome event that draws in a range of international drivers and cars...

Enough of that, onto some photos, ill start at Prologue where they determine starting positions, and work my way through the 4 days...

Yes this was entered, but in a non competitive class, he was still pushing hard though, wheel lifts and LOTS of body roll... Would love to see one stanced....

A couple of Chicks were racing this, they did pretty well through the event too

This sounds awesome, but they wernt pushing as hard as the leaders to need the rice wing...

No Idea what the owner was thinking when he decided to bring this 1959 Ferrari 250 Calafornia over from the UK to drive it... Im glad he did though, at least its getting used for what it was designed!

We got torrential rain on the 3rd day of competition after a few days of massive heat...

Sorry for the massive amount of photos, its so hard to select from 5 days of solid shooting... Hopefully this gives you guys a cross section of the event, and you enjoy the photos!
    www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Awesome pics man.

Comment

Good work.
      Looks like an awsome event.
      toi·lette (twä-lt)
      n.
      1. The act or process of dressing or grooming oneself; toilet.
      2. A person's dress or style of dress.

Comment

looks like tons of fun
        Ben Purkiss Design
        My Design Blog

Comment

nice coverage.

love all the airborne pics.

Comment

Really sick pictures, looks like a blast to watch.
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

good stuff!

www.effineuro.com

Comment

excellent!
                Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

nice pics mate. good to see some aussie coverage. I went and saw this and i wasn't as good as some other years. But i was still so fun to watch
                  Clinton
                  1st Aussie on here
                  Im Back!

Comment

Working...
                  X