TMU operation lookout...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMU operation lookout...

Thought if we see something going down we should let each other know.

Rmit on st georges road, Preston, carpark has about 15-20highway patrol cars meeting. I'm guessing they will be in the area tonight.. stay safe guys.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Thought if we see something going down we should let each other know.

Rmit on st georges road, Preston, carpark has about 15-20highway patrol cars meeting. I'm guessing they will be in the area tonight.. stay safe guys.
    So i take it you mean there's going to be a full force out in Preston or there abouts? As long as they're not all heading down prinny then we're good.

Comment

I'm guessing prinny will get a beating tonight...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
      [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

LOL. Highway Patrol car meet.

they can discuss their preferred methods for anally reaming young hoons, ways of spotting overnight parts from japan and the best technique for eating donuts.

Comment

there cracking down hard on prinny hwy from last week till christmas, impounding/defecting/fines galore so i highly suggest every one avoid it for the next month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
            there cracking down hard on prinny hwy from last week till christmas, impounding/defecting/fines galore so i highly suggest every one avoid it for the next month or so.
            Not surprised since a couple days ago around midday, there was a massive setup on the truck service lane on westall rd with the whole schebang with vicroads and polic cars, a plate recognition van, including a friggin car ramp/hoist setup.

Comment

No doubt. Last night was a good example
              Of the above. Staying well away from there me thinks. Pettett will be trollin

Comment

will be out tonight depending on the weather. full sleeper yaris spec
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Twin turbo 1.3l bro

Comment

its 4 turbos bro =P
                    might roll out in the surf if weather holds up.

Comment

full brick shitting sesh at the mt derrimut/station st bridge over the deer park bypass

numberplate scanning camera and 4 TMU cars, some unmarked catching people coming from the city side

shat bricks driving past them as 4 officers all looking and pointing at my car and what looked like trying to asses my ride height visually by trying to look under it lol
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Was a booze bus operation tonight around 8:30pm along Westall Rd, and wasn't pulled in for random testing but instead was signalled to stop. Was crapping my pants but ended up being a copper was interested in buying one themselves and wanted a owner's take on it. Anyway, got him to check the car for legality since he was so nice and all good. Just told not to lower it any further at the front

Comment

Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
                          Was a booze bus operation tonight around 8:30pm along Westall Rd, and wasn't pulled in for random testing but instead was signalled to stop. Was crapping my pants but ended up being a copper was interested in buying one themselves and wanted a owner's take on it. Anyway, got him to check the car for legality since he was so nice and all good. Just told not to lower it any further at the front
                          You know what that means? You arent low enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            You know what that means? You arent low enough...

LOL yeah you're probably right Just **** the sound of the underbody bashing or scraping over bumps though

Comment

Bah... When I see a speed hump I air out.

Comment

Working...
                              X