Any upcoming events or meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any upcoming events or meets?

Hey guys I'm a recent/new lurker around here and new to the Stance scene but have seen a couple of the local rides. Had a chat with private_numero last Friday night down prinny at Tim's with the VW boys. Would be awesome to meet up and find out more about the scene and the cool peeps. Plus I'm looking to expand my horizons apart from just being in the vee-dub scene. So, back to the topic in question, are there any upcoming events for us peeps in Melb? Many of you guys hang down on Prinny on Friday nights? If so, where's the usual meet spot so i can pop by and say "Hoy Hoy"
    Last edited by Cruizin; 11-09-2011, 09:12 AM.

Hey buddy. Nice to meet you last week! Welcome to Stanceworks.

For meets, we usually send out text msgs if it's a Stanceworks meet but we also put up a thread here in the Stanceworks Australia section so anyone who doesn't have the organizers number is also notified. Only thing is we keep dates, times and locations off the forums so either way your cell number would need to be given. Check out the non Stanceworks meet ups/Events thread. Usually if there's a meet organized by someone else outside the Stanceworks community and some of us are attending, we put it in that thread too.

Comment

Reece pretty much summed it up

Pics of your car?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Noting special for the time being since its near stock Holden Cruze but will post after the wheels and coilovers go on. Just hope its worthy enough to bear a stanceworks sticker after the initial work is done.

So being a complete newbie, are there any set criteria in order for a car to be considered as worthy to become part of the "Stance" scene or "stanceworks" group in particular?
        Last edited by Cruizin; 11-10-2011, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Anyone and everyone with a cool attitude is welcome into our community, you dont have to have the greatest car....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Awesome
            Got the new wheels and coilovers installed today. Really happy with the result.
            Here a pic I took early today immediately after the wheels and coillies were installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruizin View Post
              Awesome
              Got the new wheels and coilovers installed today. Really happy with the result.
              Here a pic I took early today immediately after the wheels and coillies were installed.

Cleanist example of a cruze ive ever seen.
              Looks great dude, im sure i speak for us all in saying, welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words about my ride and the warm welcome
                Looking forward to finally meet some of you guys on the next Stanceworks meet whenever that'll be. So where do I register my contact so that I'll be in the know of when and where the meets happen?

Comment

looks good mate, good to see some thing different.

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                    looks good mate, good to see some thing different.
                    Thanks mate. I was just looking at stickers and came across one that suits. Instead of I <3 JDM, there's for for I <3 KDM. Should suit since the Cruze was made in Korea

Comment

Working...
                    X